FREDERICK, Md., Sept. 7, 2018 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- MTC of Frederick, MD was awarded a CIO-SP3 SB HUBZone prime contract by NIH for a period of performance from 8/1/18 till 10/31/22. MTC led a national team of specialized small businesses in healthcare Information Technology (IT) and Federal IT services to win the CIO-SP3 contract. The MTC Team is comprised of Up And Running, Inc. (Montgomery, AL); Health IT Company (Des Moines, IA); Practical Solutions in Medical Informatics, Inc. (Point Richmond, CA ); and Victory Global Solutions, Inc (Columbia, MD). MTC's CEO, Masai Troutman, is the Program Manager for the contract.
CIO-SP3 is a Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) designed to be versatile and help federal government agencies fulfill a broad range of mission critical IT requirements. The GWAC contract is used to acquire a wide range of IT services, products, and solutions for the institutes and centers of NIH and all other federal agencies. The Contract ceiling value is $20 billion.
MTC is approved to service the following CIO-SP3 task areas:
- Task Area 1 - IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, Healthcare
- Task Area 2 - CIO Support
- Task Area 4 - Outsourcing
- Task Area 5 - IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6 - Integration Services
- Task Area 7 - Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 9 - ERP
- Task Area 10 - Software Development
SOURCE MASAI Technologies Corp