CHICAGO (PRWEB) December 08, 2022
Digital Summit Chicago is a two-day, in-person conference that showcases marketing industry thought leaders who will present the current trends in today’s marketing sector. From renowned global leaders – like Spotify, Chicago Bulls, Google, Deloitte and Twitch – to local and regional experts, each 30-minute speaking session offers highly curated content formatted as an instructional “how to,” providing attendees with breakthrough strategies and actionable insights immediately applicable to their businesses. The conference is open to all levels of marketing personnel, from campus hires to industry professionals with 40+ years of experience.
For attendees seeking guidance for honing specific skills, Digital Summit also offers its signature 4-hour deep dive courses known as Masterclasses. This year, Digital Summit Chicago will feature several Masterclasses led by premier thought leaders, including:
- “YouTube Lead Generation Strategies to Boost Your Business,” with Desiree Martinez, All-In-One Social Media
- “Organizing your Digital Properties to Connect Data to Business Decisions,” with Colleen Harris, Sincro
- “SEO in 2022: Win More Visibility in Customer Searches,” Greg Gifford, SearchLab Digital
Digital Summit Chicago will feature speaker sessions from prominent brands including:
- “Cutting Through the Noise: 5 Tactics to Elevate Your Digital Strategy,” presented by Mike Epstein, Cinematic Music Group
- “Growth Tactics to Enhance Your Brand’s Online Presence,” presented by Kamil Strycharz, Chicago Bulls
- “Leveraging Conversational AI to Enhance Consumer Experiences,” presented by Kathryn Kawakami, Google
- “The Art of Insta-Storytelling,” presented by Meredith Howard, Deloitte
- “We’ll Do it Live: Brand Strategy for the Livestreaming Era,” presented by Adam Meller, Twitch
- “Build Brand Authority with Actionable Advice,” presented by Dan Gilgoff, AARP
- “Marketing at Meme Speed to GenZ: The Importance of Absurdism and Web3,” presented by Laura Bluett, Upshot Agency
Other notable presentations at Digital Summit Chicago include:
- “Unboxing Your Digital Commerce Strategy: 5 Imperatives to Win in Digital Commerce Marketplaces,” presented by Sharon Harris, Ascential Digital Commerce
- “Freddy Krueger’s Guide to Scary Good Reporting,” presented by Greg Gifford, SearchLab Digital
- “Purpose-Driven SEO: A Modern SEO Strategy that Any Company Can Apply,” presented by Dale Bertrand, Fire&Spark
- “Must-Have Automated Email Campaigns for Every Organization ,” presented by Michael Barber, Brand Consultant and Marketing Strategist
- “Leverage Influencers to Drive Omnichannel Marketing,” presented by Sherri Langburt, BabbleBoxx
- “A Proven Content Strategy for Ranking On Page One of Google,” presented by John Triplett, Ignite Visibility
The headlining keynote speaker at Digital Summit Chicago will be Jenny Haggard, senior creative strategist at Spotify. Presenting “Building Creative Habits That Lead to Better Marketing,” Haggard explains why creativity is an often overlooked but critical part of any marketing campaign, shares four sources of creativity and demonstrates how to use habits to drive impact.
To enable attendees to share ideas and insights after the sessions, Digital Summit Chicago will also feature several networking opportunities including coffee breaks, catered lunches and opening and closing receptions.
Digital Summit Series features an extensive network of standout sponsors who attend each Digital Summit conference on-site, offering innovative products and services for branding, merchandising, email and SEO marketing, marketing and advertising automation, digital communications, digital experiences and measurement, among others. Digital Summit Chicago sponsors include Pantheon, GoDaddy Pro, Constant Contact, Optimizely, ChannelMix, Basis Technologies, AmericanEagle.com, Hawksearch, Tango Card, illumin, SwagChimp and devIT.
To view a complete list of speakers, presentation topics and sponsors, go to:
Digital Summit Chicago will take place Thurs., December 15, 2022 - Fri., December 16, 2022.
Hyatt Regency Chicago – Regency Ballroom, Ballroom Level
151 East Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL, 60601 | (312) 565.1234
To purchase passes, go to: https://chicago.digitalsummit.com/tickets/
About Digital Summit Series
The Digital Summit Series is “Where Marketers Stay on Top of Their Game.” Since 2008, the annual national conference series is held in 18 U.S. cities and features highly curated, engaging content about the newest and most relevant topics in marketing – including email marketing, content management, digital advertising, lead generation, social media, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), analytics and more – presented by speakers from many of the most creative companies and innovative brands. Each two-day Digital Summit features working sessions formatted as instructional, “how to” talks that cover a specific topic to provide marketers with practical, actionable tactics that can be immediately applied to their own efforts. Produced by Naylor Association Solutions, a leading provider of innovative tools and services for associations that strengthen member engagement and increase non-dues revenue, Digital Summit Series each year attracts 15,000+ marketing professionals at all experience levels who seek to further their professional development and career networking in the ever-changing and evolving digital ecosystem for marketing communications. For more information, go to https://digitalsummit.com/ and follow on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.