KANSAS CITY, Mo. (PRWEB) November 01, 2022
Digital Summit Kansas City is a two-day, in-person conference that showcases marketing industry thought leaders who will present the current trends in today’s marketing sector. From renowned global leaders – like HubSpot and Wayfair and Indeed – to local and regional experts, each 30-minute speaking session offers highly curated content formatted as an instructional “how to,” providing attendees with breakthrough strategies and actionable insights immediately applicable to their businesses. The conference is open to all levels of marketing personnel, from campus hires to industry professionals with 40+ years of experience.
For attendees seeking guidance for honing specific skills, Digital Summit also offers its signature 4-hour deep dive courses known as Masterclasses. This year, Digital Summit Kansas City will feature several Masterclasses led by premier thought leaders, including:
- “Building the Brand Trifecta: Develop the Three Key Messaging Components that Wins More Work,” with Kate DiLeo, Kate DiLeo Branding
- “Preparing for Google Analytics 4 (GA4): What You Need to Know Today,” with Alan K’necht, K'nechtology Inc.
- “Conversion Optimization for Every Business,” with Brian Massey, Conversion Sciences
Digital Summit Kansas City will feature speaker sessions from prominent brands including:
- “Entrepreneurial Marketing: How to Trounce the Liability of Newness,” presented by Kevin Heupel, Oklahoma State University
- “Digital Transformation: A Survivor’s Guide,” presented by Keith Lehman, Hill’s Pet Nutrition
- “Almighty Artifacts: 3 Powerful Content Strategy Artifacts That Truly Support Your Content Lifecycle,” presented by Rebecca Nguyen, Indeed
- “How Content Can Become Passive Income For Your Business,” presented by Gia Bersani, Wayfair
- “Building a Resilient and Authentic Digital Brand,” presented by Sam Kulikov, Kansas City Pioneers
- “What’s Love Got To Do With It? Scaling Community and Brand Affinity Through Advocacy,” presented by Christina Garnett, HubSpot
Other notable presentations at Digital Summit Kansas City include:
- “A Proven Content Strategy for Ranking On Page One of Google,” presented by John Triplett, Ignite Visibility
- “Emotion and the Customer Journey: Go Beyond the NPS to Improve Your Customer Experience,” presented by Michelle Stinson Ross, Mindful Appy
- “Engaging the NextGen: Optimizing for Reels, TikTok, and Other Video Media,” presented by Hope Horner, Lemonlight
- “Using Data to Drive Email Marketing Relevance...and Revenue,” presented by Jessica Best, Barkley
- “How to Leverage MarTech Tools for Growth Marketing,” presented by Valerie Jennings, Jennings Social Media & Martech
- “How to Effectively Engage with Social Media Comments and Grow Brand Love,” presented by Christina Milanowski, Curious Plot
The headlining keynote speaker at Digital Summit Kansas City will be Ann Handley, digital marketing and content expert, Wall Street Journal bestselling author, and MarketingProfs’ Chief Content Officer.
To enable attendees to share ideas and insights after the sessions, Digital Summit Kansas City will also feature several networking opportunities including coffee breaks, catered lunches, and opening and closing receptions.
Digital Summit Series features an extensive network of standout sponsors who attend each Digital Summit conference on-site, offering innovative products and services for branding, merchandising, email and SEO marketing, marketing and advertising automation, digital communications, digital experiences, and measurement, among others. Digital Summit Kansas City sponsors include Sitecore, SwagChimp, American Marketing Association - Kansas City, and devIT.
To view a complete list of speakers, presentation topics, and sponsors, go to:
Digital Summit Kansas City will take place Tues., November 8, 2022 - Wed., November 9, 2022.
Kansas City Convention Center – Bartle Hall, Level 2
301 West 13th Street, Suite 100, Kansas City, MO, 64105 | (816) 513-5000
To purchase passes, go to: https://kansascity.digitalsummit.com/tickets/
About Digital Summit Series
The Digital Summit Series is “Where Marketers Stay on Top of Their Game.” Since 2008, the annual national conference series is held in 18 U.S. cities and features highly curated, engaging content about the newest and most relevant topics in marketing – including email marketing, content management, digital advertising, lead generation, social media, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), analytics and more – presented by speakers from many of the most creative companies and innovative brands. Each two-day Digital Summit features working sessions formatted as instructional, “how to” talks that cover a specific topic to provide marketers with practical, actionable tactics that can be immediately applied to their own efforts. Produced by Naylor Association Solutions, a leading provider of innovative tools and services for associations that strengthen member engagement and increase non-dues revenue, Digital Summit Series each year attracts 15,000+ marketing professionals at all experience levels who seek to further their professional development and career networking in the ever-changing and evolving digital ecosystem for marketing communications. For more information, go to https://digitalsummit.com/ and follow on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.