If you need a business-focused introduction to DevOps, this show offers just enough depth and detail to get you oriented and up-to-date.
HAMILTON, N.J. (PRWEB) September 24, 2020
“DevOps” has come to mean many different things, even as it has rapidly moved from buzzword to front-and-center business topic. Ditto DevSecOps, the “security flavor” of DevOps. Is it a toolset? A workflow? A methodology? A mindset? And how exactly can it help organizations become more nimble, responsive and effective?
With these kinds of questions coming up more and more in industry conversations, we invited Jonathan Bass to share some insights and answers on The Virtual CISO Podcast from Pivot Point Security. Jon is CTO at Sym, a software startup that helps companies build automated security and compliance workflows that align with their environments and business needs. Hosting the show as always is John Verry, Pivot Point’s CISO and Managing Partner.
If you need a business-focused introduction to DevOps, this show offers just enough depth and detail to get you oriented and up-to-date. Topics include:
● What DevOps really means for businesses today, and why it’s become mainstream so quickly
● How DevOps can help align a company’s software development process with the objectives of the business and its customers
● Why DevOps and cloud computing go hand-in-hand
● How DevSecOps connects to the traditional software development lifecycle (SDLC)
● How DevOps relates to the emerging realm of regulatory technology (RegTech)
To listen to this episode anytime, along with any of the previous episodes in The Virtual CISO Podcast series, visit this page.
About Pivot Point Security
Since 2001, Pivot Point Security has been helping organizations understand and effectively manage their information security risk. We work as a logical extension of your team to simplify the complexities of security and compliance. We’re where to turn—when InfoSec gets challenging.