We fully expect to experience year-over-year growth from 2012 to 2013.
Canton, OH (PRWEB) October 24, 2013
Top Echelon Network, an elite recruiter network of highly specialized search firms, is also a split placement network.
A split placement is a situation in which one recruiter has a job opening and another recruiter has a qualified candidate to fill that job opening. Once the job recruiter’s client hires the candidate, the two recruiters then split the placement fee.
Top Echelon Network has helped recruiters make over 20,000 placements in this fashion since the Network was founded over 25 years ago.
NETWORK RECRUITERS MAKING SPLIT PLACEMENTS:
Recruiters in Top Echelon Network made split placements in a number of different industries during the week of Monday, October 14, through Sunday, October 20. Those placements, including the Network recruiters who made them, are detailed below:
- Ron Sunshine of Ron Sunshine Associates and George Mancuso of Client Growth Consultants, Inc. placed a Quality Engineer.
- Kerry Boehner of KOB Solutions, Inc. and Diane Rothong of Worksource 2000, Inc. placed a Director of National Accounts.
- Tim Honn of Fortis Recruiting Solutions, Inc. and Catherine Bateman of Woods & Paolino Recruiting Solutions placed a Territory Manager.
- Lloyd Shoemaker of TriVista Professional Placement Services and Gary Elias of Elias Associates, Inc. placed a Materials Manager.
- Donna Carroll of Systems Personnel and Gary Silver of The Shay Group placed an Interface Engineer.
- Steve Brody of Executive Resource Systems and Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search placed an Audit Senior.
- Mary Anne Buckley of Interstate Recruiters Group and Stephanie McGinty of Ives & Associates, Inc. placed an Associate Director of Medical Communications.
- Barton Foster of the Barton Group and Bill Laughlin of Systematic Business Consulting placed a Plant Manager.
- Juli Smith of The Smith Consulting Group, LLC and Justin Bidwell of Bidwell & Associates, LLC placed an OSP Engineer.
- John Peterson of Sun Recruiting, Inc. and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed an Environmental & Safety Specialist.
“We’re still experiencing double-digit growth in the Network as far as split placements are concerned,” said Top Echelon Network Membership Development Coordinator Drea Codispoti, CERS. “With a little more than two months left in the year, we have no reason to believe that the production of Top Echelon recruiters is going to fall off anytime soon. We fully expect to experience year-over-year growth from 2012 to 2013.”
ABOUT TOP ECHELON NETWORK:
Nearly 400 recruiting firms and agencies from all major industries are part of Top Echelon Network, founded in 1988 and based in Canton, Ohio. Network recruiters can search open job orders and qualified candidates, set up automated email alerts, and share information with each other for the purpose of making split placements. Learn more about how a split placement network operates.