The comprehensive site offers 4 new member-based components for users to thrive in their RAL business.
Tempe, Arizona (PRWEB) October 05, 2020
The RAL industry is steadily advancing at a rapid pace. We want you to stay ahead
of the competition by conveniently and quickly accessing resources and relevant content. This is why we’ve created a new and improved website designed with you in mind. The comprehensive site offers 4 new member-based components for users to thrive in their RAL business.
4 NEW MEMBER-BASED COMPONENTS:
1. Legal & Regulatory Issues: Direct contact with legal professionals who understand the
nuances of residential assisted living and Ran business operate within the legal requirements.
2. Continued Education: Access the most in-demand tools and training for continued education. You’ll find material designed for owners, investors, managers, and caregivers alike.
3. Marketplace Directory https://www.ralna.org/marketplace-directory/: A network of vendors and professionals carefully curated and vetted for our members. Start your search for legal, senior care, financial insurance and other services here.
4. Healthcare: Direct access to our agreement with Redirect Health to secure easy and truly affordable healthcare. Stay healthy while minimizing hassle and save money along the way.
5. Surveys: Complete your member’s survey. Help us prioritize research and development into tools and training that will improve care and minimize home vaccines.
6. Newsletter Archive: An inside track to keep your home ahead of the competition. More importantly, gain insight into how you can improve the overall experience of your residents.
7. Purchasing Power: Discounts on everyday purchases. Preferred prices with over 200 vendors in the senior living space, available to you through Navigator Group Purchasing.
8. RAL Home Locator: A nationwide home marketing map in RALNA members featuring RAL
Certified homes. Gain Promotional exposure for your home through map and RALNA mailing list.
9. Member Events: Attend Residential Assisted living industry events available to you.
10. Blog: Time and relevant insight into the residential assisted living industry that help you
evaluate care, operate with efficiency, and continue to grow your business.
Use your RALNA member benefits today at http://www.RALNA.com. Click to check out our new resource-based content to help you accelerate, build, and create the best RAL homes in the market.