Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) July 18, 2014 -- These new ReadyLift SST Suspension Kits from Summit Racing are the easy way to get the wheel and tire clearance on a new Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra 1500 4WD truck. An SST kit will lift a truck enough to clear 33 inch x 11.50 tires when mounted on aftermarket wheels with 5.25 inches of backspacing.
The General made a lot of changes to its full size pickups for 2014, including a new front differential mounting system, electric power steering, and even aluminum front control arms on some models. ReadyLift got one of the very first 2014s so its engineers could develop a proper lift kit.
The ReadyLift SST Kits include:
• Fabricated/boxed steel upper control arms with one inch diameter, PFT-lined Uniball pivot bearings with machined aluminum seal caps
• Differential drop mounting system with machined billet circular spacers allows clears rear mounted electric steering rack
• Greaseable polyurethane upper control arm inner bushings with washer-backed spacer sleeves to prolong bushing life
• Four inch front strut extensions
• Three inch cast iron rear lift blocks with U-bolts
• Rear shock extension brackets
• Steel front differential skid plate
• All necessary mounting hardware
Here’s another big plus—a ReadyLift SST Suspension kit is a bolt-on deal with no welding or fabricating required. That will save you at least an hour of labor compared to similar kits.
Summit Racing Equipment
Alan Rebescher, Summit Racing Equipment, +1 (330) 630-0270 Ext: 7406, [email protected]
SOURCE Summit Racing Equipment