Bringing departments together, TheWorxHub delivers a connected suite for biomed and facilities teams to collaborate and track information across multiple sites or locations.
CARY, N.C. (PRWEB) May 19, 2020
Dude Solutions, the leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider of operations management solutions, today introduced BioMed to their award-winning computerized maintenance management system (CMMS), TheWorxHub™. This new BioMed module provides a cloud-based platform for connecting the people and systems around biomedical engineering to better allocate staff time, automate assignments, help engineers and technicians prioritize work and ensure optimized patient care.
With BioMed for TheWorxHub, clinical engineering teams can standardize intake information and apply set asset management processes with requirements and approval permissions for evaluating new equipment models. This new model evaluation process brings consistency across all biomedical equipment and ensures required inspections and preventive maintenance tasks are properly tracked. Additionally, accreditation standards, such as The Joint Commission, and information on medical equipment management plans are easily accessible from prebuilt reports highlighting standards as they apply to specific categories of equipment, work and battery management.
“Biomedical departments lead the way in bringing new technology, like advanced robotics into operating rooms, all while servicing critical, lifesaving equipment throughout the hospital daily. Multiple departments are needed to get this important work done, and hospitals face the challenge of keeping it all organized with proper documentation required for compliance,” said Josh Malbogat, director of healthcare at Dude Solutions. “We designed BioMed for TheWorxHub with efficiency in mind. Our cloud-based software is accessible from a mobile device or desktop for clinical engineering teams to visualize their work across departments.”
Bringing departments together, TheWorxHub delivers a connected suite for biomed and facilities teams to collaborate and track information across multiple sites or locations. The analytics dashboard provides actionable insights ranging from operational efficiency and staff productivity to risk scoring and analysis on equipment data.
Key features of BioMed for TheWorxHub include:
- File management – one place to house and access all instruction manuals and attachment files from TheWorxHub, Microsoft OneDrive or Dropbox
- Battery management – immediately recall battery details, such as chemistry, capacity and voltage, and easily coordinate regular preventive maintenance to better manage battery life and replacements
- Round Robin Work Assignment Automation – channel work orders directly to a technician to increase patient safety and time to resolution
- Scan existing barcodes – print or scan barcodes directly from TheWorxHub mobile app to streamline workflows and increase data accuracy
- New model evaluation – apply data requirements and approval rules for new equipment models to easily keep up with inspections and preventive maintenance
ABOUT DUDE SOLUTIONS
Dude Solutions is a leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider of operations management solutions to education, government, healthcare, senior living, manufacturing and membership-based organizations. For nearly two decades, Dude Solutions has inspired clients to create better work and better lives. We combine innovative, user-friendly technology with the world’s smartest operations engine, empowering operations leaders to transform the most important places in our lives. Today, more than 12,000 organizations use our award-winning software to manage maintenance, assets, energy, safety, IT, events and more. For more information, visit dudesolutions.com.