ezW2 2020 software is now available for the upcoming filing deadline with data import features for ease of use and peace of mind.
BOSTON (PRWEB) January 11, 2021
Halfpricesoft.com developer’s have just released ezW2 2020 software to include data import features. Customers get added peace of mind when processing W2 and W3 forms with the latest version as it allows easy to roll forward information from last year to the upcoming tax season. Business owners purchasing now will be ready for the upcoming deadline. See deadlines below:
- Copy A of Form 1099-NEC must be submitted to the IRS by January 31, 2020, either by e-file or by mail. A physical copy of Form 1099-NEC (and other IRS publications) can be requested through the IRS website. If you are opting to file a paper copy, you will also need to provide Form 1096 as a cover sheet.
- January 31st is the deadline to file W-2s using Business Services Online or to submit paper Form W-2. If this date falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- January 31st is the deadline to distribute Forms W-2 to employee(s).
That is also the date the Forms W-2 are due to workers. This upcoming tax season, however, January 31 falls on a Sunday, pushing the due dates to the next business day, which is Monday, February 1.
“ezW2 2020 software is now available for the upcoming filing deadline with data import features for ease of use and peace of mind.” said Halfpricesoft.com Founder, Dr. Ge.
ezW2 2020 can be downloaded for up to 30 days with no obligation at https://www.halfpricesoft.com/w2_software.asp. The trial version will print forms with TRIAL watermark and limit e-filing and network version. Once customers purchase and register the license key, the software is available for unlimited use.
The main features included in the latest version include:
- This new white paper printing function can print all W2 forms (copy A, B, C, D, 1 and 2) and W3 on white paper. The black and white substitute forms of W2 Copy A and W3 are SSA-approved. So no pre-printed forms are needed for SSA copies and recipient copies.
- ezW2 can print 1099 NEC recipient copies on white paper. The IRS does not certify the substitute forms therefore ezW2 will have to be printed on red-ink forms for 1099 NEC copy A and 1096.
- ezW2 can print W2 and 1099 recipient copies into digital PDF files and customers can email forms easily, saving on mailing costs
- ezW2 can generate efile documents that customers can upload to SSA and IRS sites (Additional fee for efile version).
- ezW2 saves customers valuable time by importing W2, W3, 1096 and 1099 NEC data from a csv file - no need for customers to enter the data one by one.
- ezW2 new edition can support unlimited companies, recipients and forms with no extra charge, making it perfect for accountants, tax preparers and multi-business entrepreneurs as well as individual businesses
ezW2 tax form preparation software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 7. It can also run on MAC with Bootcamp applications.
Designed with simplicity in mind, ezW2 2020 software is easy, flexible, inexpensive and reliable. The Halfpricesoft.com developing team is confident that this tax software is straightforward enough for the new users who have only basic computer skills and little accounting know-how.
Preparing, printing and filing 1099 NEC, 1096, W3 and W2 tax forms is no longer frustrating for small business owners. Halfpricesoft.com welcomes customers to download the ezW2 application today at: https://www.halfpricesoft.com/w2_software.asp.
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software,
including online and desktop payroll software, online employee attendance tracking software, accounting software, in-house business and personal check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, Accounting software