We believe that everyone has a little foodie in them and we want to celebrate that.
NUTLEY, N.J. (PRWEB) November 06, 2018
WaffleWaffle, maker of indulgently beloved on-the-go waffles, today announced the launch of its newest freezer aisle brand, Happi Foodi. While consumers are used to seeing WaffleWaffle’s frozen waffles in the frozen aisle, the company is expanding into frozen multi-serve meals, taking on familiar dishes while raising the bar with new and exciting flavor combinations.
With the goal of creating restaurant-quality flavors with real ingredients that customers can taste and see, Happi Foodi is dedicated to creating a sharable experience for foodies to enjoy in the comfort of their own home. The new line includes four craveable appetizers and eight sharable meals, all mindfully made and packed with flavor.
● Cuban Egg Roll: Pulled pork, ham, swiss cheese and dill pickles
● Buffalo Chicken Avocado Egg Roll: Buffalo style chicken, avocado, red and green peppers, red onions, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, cotija cheese, jalapenos, green onions, cilantro and garlic
● Tostones & Pineapple Salsa: Authentic Caribbean style fried plantains with a pineapple jalapeno fruit salsa
● Mozzarella & Jalapeno Arepas: White corn arepas with mozzarella cheese and roasted jalapeno peppers
● Bloody Mary Inspired Chicken: Grilled chicken strips with angel hair pasta in a “bloody mary” inspired tomato sauce with green beans, carrots, red onions, celery and roasted tomatillos
● Tequila Lime Inspired Chicken: Seasoned chicken in a tequila flavored citrus sauce with rice, onions, red and green peppers, diced tomatoes, corn and black beans
● Chicken & Dumplings: Grilled chicken, dumplings, carrots, peas and onions in a creamy sweet potato sauce
● Skewerless Kabobs: Savory seasoned beef chunks, roasted redskin potatoes, red and green peppers and onions
● Korean Style Beef & Ramen: Seasoned beef, ramen noodles, red and green peppers, carrots, bok choy and onions in a Korean bbq sauce
● Barbacoa Mac & Please: Barbacoa seasoned beef in a cheese sauce with penne pasta, red peppers and onions
● Shrimp & Grits: Shrimp and cheesy grits with asparagus, diced tomatoes and green onions
● Whiskey Flavored Saucy Meatballs: Pork and turkey meatballs with roasted sweet potatoes, roasted potatoes, bacon, roasted red onion and carrots in a whiskey flavored sauce
“We believe that everyone has a little foodie in them and we want to celebrate that. We also believe that incredible taste and food experiences shouldn’t be reserved just for fine dining or a night out,” said Samuel Rockwell, Co-Founder and CEO of WaffleWaffle. “We want to give our customers a unique experience packed with better taste and convenience for their busy lives – all from their freezer.”
Each appetizer has an SRP of $4.98 and each shareable meal has an SRP of $6.88. All appetizers and frozen meals have suggested cook options, from stovetop and oven, to microwave.
Happi Foodi is available in every Walmart nationwide and select stores across the United States. To learn more about Happi Foodi, visit http://www.happifoodi.com or follow on social media at @happifoodi on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
About Happi Foodi
Happi Foodi is a new frozen food line for foodies that delivers chef-inspired meals. Made with real, intentional ingredients for real flavors you can taste and see, Happi Foodi raises the bar by taking favorite familiar dishes, giving them a twist, and making them available for you to share with loved ones at an affordable price, all in the comfort of your own home. From craveable appetizers to shareable meals, Happi Foodi frozen dishes are available in every Walmart nationwide and select stores across the U.S. Visit http://www.happifoodi.com for flavors and product information and follow on social media at @happifoodi on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
WaffleWaffle is a unique spin on your traditional Liege-style Belgian waffle. The crunchy, sweet, and delicious treat is great for a breakfast feast, on-the-go snacking, or an indulgent dessert. Products come in three different styles; frozen, grab ‘n go, and stroopwafels and include flavors like Cinnamon Roll, Birthday Cake, Chocolate Chip, Homestyle, Buttery Vanilla, Buttery Maple, Traditional Caramel, and Brownie Batter. WaffleWaffle is available across the U.S. in Walmart, Publix, Kroger, 7-Eleven, and Amazon. Visit http://www.mywafflewaffle.com for more information and follow along @MyWaffleWaffle on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat.