“This compact Mac Studio Travel Bag holds the computer in its own plush cocoon with accessories organized around it in separate pockets making it easy for users to transport their full set up from place to place.”
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) June 08, 2022
WaterField Designs introduces the compact Mac Studio Travel Bag, a substantially padded carry bag to protect the Mac Studio and accessories comfortably and in style. The new Mac Studio bag cradles the Mac Studio, a keyboard, a large mouse, a hard drive, cords, and more. Now video and image editors, UX and graphic designers, IT workers and other power users can easily carry their setup from home to office, between workstations, and into the field. In rugged, ballistic nylon or waxed canvas with a gorgeous full-grain leather front panel, the Mac Studio Travel Bag suits any professional environment.
“Our customers requested a special bag to carry their full Mac Studio setup with the same clean design, top-quality materials, and attention to detail as our smaller Mac Studio Shield Case,” said company owner Gary Waterfield. “This compact Mac Studio Travel Bag holds the computer in its own plush cocoon with accessories organized around it in separate pockets. Super comfortable handles make it easy to transport everything from place to place.”
The Mac Studio Travel Bag cradles the Mac Studio in the center of the clamshell-style bag that closes with waterproof zippers. Two chambers, padded with ¼-inch closed-cell foam and plush fabric, flank the Mac Studio compartment and stow long cords, adapters, a large mouse, and a medium-sized external hard drive, further protecting the Mac Studio in its central bunker. Six-millimeter neoprene and additional foam cushion the bottom of the bag.
Thoughtful organization, comfort, and styling details amplify the bag’s appeal. A plush, internal pocket stores a Magic Keyboard, and a waterproof zipper secures a large front pocket suitable for slim gadgets like a numeric keypad, trackpad, or medium-sized drawing tablet. Leather-lined handles distribute weight evenly for a comfortable carry, and D-rings at the top of the bag can hook onto an optional strap. A gorgeous, full-grain leather front panel lends the functional case a sophisticated look.
- A plush-lined Mac Studio compartment, padded with ¼-inch closed-cell foam, disperses external forces and resists compression.
- Chambers padded with ¼-inch closed-cell foam flank the Mac Studio compartment and stow cords, a sizable mouse, and a hard drive.
- An internal protective pocket stows a Magic Keyboard.
- Waterproof YKK zippers open on all three sides with dual custom zipper pulls that overlap to accommodate a lock (not included).
- A full-sized front zippered pocket fits a numeric-pad add-on, a Magic Trackpad, a medium Wacom Tablet, or other necessities.
- Two leather-lined handles distribute weight evenly for a lightweight feel.
- Metal D-rings attach to an optional strap to carry the case over one shoulder.
- 6 mm of high-grade neoprene and 1/4 -inch close-cell foam cushion the bottom for extra protection when the bag is set down.
Availability & Pricing
Mac Studio Travel Bag
Price: $179. Optional add-ons: 1.5-inch Supreme Suspension Strap: $49. 1.5-inch Simple Strap: $25.
Colors and materials: black ballistic nylon with full-grain leather front panel in black or chocolate ; or tan waxed canvas with full-grain leather front panel in chocolate.
Dimensions and weight: 12.5 x 8.6 x 5.5 inches; ballistic—1.3 lbs.; waxed canvas—1.5 lbs.
Shipping begins June 17.
About WaterField Designs
WaterField Designs is an innovative San Francisco designer and manufacturer of bags and cases for tech-savvy consumers who want to transport their technology stylishly and responsibly. WaterField manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full-range of laptop computers, smartphones, tablets, gaming devices and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco. More information at "Our Story."