During this webinar, subject matter experts discuss the state of the pharmacovigilance industry and a unique technology roadmap approach for operational success.
TORONTO (PRWEB) October 09, 2020
The pharmacovigilance market is undergoing a paradigm shift and technology innovation is at the center of this transformation. During this webinar, subject matter experts discuss the state of the pharmacovigilance industry and a unique technology roadmap approach for operational success. They will also examine different partnership models from the perspective of small, medium and large pharma.
Join our panel of industry experts in a live webinar on Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 11am EDT (4pm BST/UK):
- Dinesh Kasthuril, Global Head, Client Relationships & Project Management, - Covance
- Dr. Naveen K.K., Executive Director & Head, Safety Solutions and Centralized Medical Data Review, Covance
- Lora Blackowicz, Vice President, Pharmacovigilance, TerSera Therapeutics
- William Snyder, Director, Supplier Performance Management, Research & Development Strategy and Operations, Amgen
- Nirmal Patel, Director, Global Medical Safety Operations Innovation, Janssen Inc.
For more information or to register for this event, visit New Models for Fostering Innovation in Pharmacovigilance.
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global life science, food and medical device community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners (from life science, food and medical device companies, private & academic research institutions, healthcare centers, etc.) turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.