Program choices are available for businesses when deciding which new online version for timesheet and payroll program will suit the establishment best.
BROOKLYN, N.Y. (PRWEB) November 07, 2018
The just released online time tracking and payroll system from Halfpricesoft.com allows business owners to choose the program that best suits the company’s needs by choosing the timesheet program, the payroll program or both programs together. Employers and HR managers can now manage business easily from workstations, laptops, iPads, Chromebook and mobile phones.
"Program choices are available for businesses when deciding which new online version for timesheet and payroll program will suit the establishment best.” said Dr. Ge, Founder of Halfpricesoft.com.
Below are just a few features for these easy to use programs:
Time Tracking Features:
- Employees can clock in/out from mobile phone or desktop computer. The timesheet feature records GPS location. It also calculates employee overtime and double-pay time automatically.
- Employer can view, edit, approve timesheets, turn timesheet into paychecks any time, anywhere.
- Auto calculate overtime and double time by overtime rule.
- Built-in federal and 50 states tax tables; Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, State tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer
- Flexible Pay Periods: Monthly, Semi-monthly, weekly, biweekly and daily;
- Support the differential pay rate for different shift or tasks
To begin the no obligation test drive, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/online.
About Halfpricesoft.com and Online Time Tracking Software
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses around the world with its payroll software, accounting software, check writing/printing software, W2/1099 software and new online payroll and online timesheet software. Halfpricesoft Online Payroll & Timesheet software was designed to allow clients to manage their business any time, anywhere from their desktops, laptops or mobiles.