SAN JOSE, Calif. (PRWEB) April 18, 2019 -- • Tiny, ultralight and wireless, the Acer C202i projector is ideal for road warriors
• Built-in wireless function easily connects to USB drives, Android(1) and iOS(2) devices
• Offers up to 5 hours of battery life on a single charge
• Doubles as a 9,000mAh power bank; simultaneously charges and projects images from a smart device
Acer America announced its Acer C202i portable projector is now available in United States. Palm-sized, ultra lightweight and wireless, it’s designed for traveling professionals, such as sales representatives and consultants. It’s also a great option for consumers looking for a travel projector that’s easy to pack and use on vacation.
Just 5.9 x 5.9 x 1.3 inches, weighing only 12.34 ounces and not much bigger than a passport, it’s easy to fit in a briefcase, backpack or handbag. A built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery provides up to five hours of use without requiring a power supply and can also double as a power bank for recharging smart devices.(3) In addition, this DLP® LED projector with HDMI input can project a 70-inch image from 6.5 feet, including content from a USB drive,(4) an Android(1) or iOS(2) device as well as a Windows(5) or Mac PC(6) using a USB cable. Content can be viewed as a video viewer, document reader or through mirroring. (7)
“Professionals will appreciate the Acer C202i’s tiny form factor and being able to make presentations on the fly from a mobile device,” said Ronald Lau, Acer America director – stationary products. “It’s also as an inexpensive option for a child’s room or for enjoying on a family vacation.”
Delivering 300 lumens brightness and a 5,000:1 contrast ratio, the Acer C202i delivers crisp presentations and photos in native FWVGA 854x480 resolution or at the maximum UXGA 1,600 x 1,200 resolution. It delivers deep color saturation up to 100 percent NTSC,(8) while ColorSafe technology virtually eliminates color decay. Horizontal and vertical keystone correction up to +/- 20 degrees simplifies finding the right angle for the projector position and eliminating image distortion from any corner.
Thanks to instant on/off capability, customers can pack the projector and go without having to wait for it to cool. A good return on investment, it provides a long product lifespan of up to 20,000 hours in standard mode and up to 30,000 hours in ECO mode.(9) It’s also outfitted with a 2W speaker and comes with a remote control, tripod and soft cover.(10)
The Acer C202i portable projector is available at online retailers in the United States for $29999 (MSRP). It comes with a limited one-year parts and labor warranty(11).
Founded in 1976, Acer is now one of the world’s top ICT companies and has a presence in over 160 countries. As Acer looks into the future, it is focused on enabling a world where hardware, software and services will fuse with one another to open up new possibilities for consumers and businesses alike. From service-oriented technologies to the Internet of Things to gaming and virtual reality, Acer’s 7,000+ employees are dedicated to the research, design, marketing, sale, and support of products and solutions that break barriers between people and technology. Please visit http://www.acer.com for more information.
Erin Davern Tel: +949-471-7785 Email: [email protected]
© 2019 Acer America Corp. All rights reserved. Acer and the Acer logo are registered trademarks of Acer Inc. Other trademarks, registered trademarks, and/or service marks, indicated or otherwise, are the property of their respective owners. All offers subject to change without notice or obligation and may not be available through all sales channels. Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail prices and may vary by location. Applicable sales tax extra.
1) Android 5.0 and above
2) iOS 10, 11 & 12
3) Actual battery life varies by model, configuration, applications, power management settings, operating conditions, and utilized features. A battery's maximum capacity decreases with time and use.
4) Supported formats for audio: MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, OGG, ADPCM-WAV,PCM-WAV, AAC; supported formats for video: AVI, MKV, TS, DAT, VOB, MPG, MPEG, MOV, MP4, WMV; supported formats for video codec: MJPEG, H.264, AVC, XVID, WMV3, WMV ver9, MPEG4, VC-1, MPEG1
5) Win7/8.0/8.1/Win10 or above
6) Mac OS X 10.12 & 10.13
7) EZCast app is available for download from Google Play or Apple Store.
8) Color gamut is the range of color a display can reproduce and is commonly expressed as a percentage of NTSC. Although NTSC stands for National Television System Committee, which developed television standards for North America, in this instance, the percentage of NTSC refers to the full range of color that can theoretically be displayed.
9) Lamp life depends on a variety of factors including brightness and can be maximized via Acer EcoProjection Technology, which allows the user to customize power-saving configurations.
10) Two AAA batteries required for the remote control are not included.
11) Limited warranty agreement applies. For a copy, write to Acer Customer Service, P.O. Box 6137, Temple, TX 76503.
Erin Davern, Acer America Corp., http://www.acer.com, 949-471-7785, [email protected]
SOURCE Acer America Corp.