We’re excited to give Massachusetts families a reason to smile. With people staying at home, ice cream is an old-fashioned, feel-good comfort food that families can enjoy together.
BOZRAH, Conn. (PRWEB) March 31, 2020
During this challenging time when families are staying safe at home, The Farmer’s Cow new Naturally New England™ premium ice cream is a spoonful of happy news.
The Farmer’s Cow, the face of local agriculture in Connecticut, has partnered with Massachusetts-based Bliss Creamery to offer a new line of premium ice cream made with fresh milk and cream from family-owned dairy farms. Recipes for each of the 12 flavors are carefully crafted with old-fashioned values, wholesome ingredients, and Bliss Creamery’s kettle-cooked method to be especially creamy and flavorful.
Families will find a lot to like in The Farmer’s Cow premium ice cream:
- Bigger size means more to share. Our real 64 oz. container is a better value compared to other premium brands sold in 48 or 56 oz sizes. Each carton is tamper-resistant to ensure safety.
- Clean label means no artificial anything. Our recipes are made with simple ingredients. We want the best for our families, just like you do for yours.
- Buying The Farmer's Cow helps support local family farms. Our farmers work from home 24/7 to produce safe and healthy food for New England families. Each carton purchased is an investment in our regional food supply chain.
“We’re excited to give New England families a reason to smile,” said Jim Smith, managing member of The Farmer’s Cow. “With people staying at home, ice cream is an old-fashioned, feel-good comfort food that families can enjoy together.”
Max Ginsberg, second-generation co-owner of Bliss Creamery said, “We are proud to partner with The Farmer’s Cow. As a family-owned business, Bliss Creamery has been a part of our community for nearly a century. We share their values and commitment to providing safe, wholesome food while sustaining dairy farming as a way of life in our region.”
The Farmer’s Cow Naturally New England™ premium ice cream can be found in more than 550 locations in all six New England states. Check the Where to Buy list on The Farmer’s Cow website to find a location near you -- http://www.thefarmerscow.com/blog/where-to-buy-our-ice-cream.
If you cannot find The Farmer’s Cow at your favorite grocer, please consider asking for it!
Try all 12 fun flavors:
- Hay! Hay! Hay! Vanilla
- Cow Barn Chocolate
- Tractor Tracks
- Up Early Coffee
- Summer Meadow Strawberry
- Spotted Cow Chocolate Chip
- Milking Time Cookies & Cream
- Lick the Spoon Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Heifer Nutter Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
- Cow-Co-Nut Almond Bar
- Fields of Mint Chocolate Chip
- Raspberry Moo Chocolate Chip Frozen Yogurt
For more information about The Farmer’s Cow ice cream flavors and nutrition facts, please visit http://www.thefarmerscow.com/the-farmers-cow-ice-cream.
About The Farmer’s Cow
The Farmer's Cow is a group of six family-owned dairy farms in Connecticut that offer high-quality fresh dairy and other farm products including milk, cream, ice cream, half & half, eggs, and seasonal egg nog. The farmers of The Farmer’s Cow take great pride in what they do and share a commitment to sustainable agriculture. When consumers purchase The Farmer’s Cow milk and locally produced products, they are supporting local farmers and helping to maintain our region’s unique Naturally New England™ flavor. Like us on Facebook and follow on Twitter @TheFarmersCow.
About Bliss Creamery
Bliss Creamery was established in 1929 by the Bliss Brothers with one goal in mind—to make delicious ice cream. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of New England Ice Cream Corporation, Bliss Creamery is carrying on its original mission by using high quality real and fresh dairy cream and milk, which are sourced from great farms located throughout New England.