We’re pleased to roll out another rugged PMI for a host of applications, our CCLB Series is the first of many from our acquisition of LEDCO. Be on the lookout for additional products designed with the end-user in mind.
CARLSBAD, Calif. (PRWEB) November 25, 2019
Visual Communications Company (VCC), a recognized global leader in the illuminated electronics & HMI recently announced the addition of its newest panel mount indicators, the CCLB Series.
With a long body, diameter of 0.319” (8.10mm) and IP67 rating, these PMIs are ideal when working conditions aren’t. OEMs and designers will find features and benefits well-suited for the big jobs in the CCLB Series:
- Made for harsh environments – IP67 rating guarantees reliability in harsh working conditions in the 6” wire leads option, and the tab terminal is sealed to protect against moisture and dust.
- Perfect for thick panels – The long body indicator accommodates panels up to .354” (9mm) thick.
- Enhanced daytime visibility – Increased visibility adds up to increased safety during operation.
- Wide range of voltage options – The CCLB Series is available in popular voltages, including 12V, 28V or 120 VAC.
- Secure operation in high-vibration environments – A lock washer, hex nut and weather gasket are included to deliver front and backside protection from the elements and vandals.
- Achieves full brightness fast – Ultra-bright and super ultra-bright LEDs achieve full brightness in microseconds.
- Multiple color options for enhanced experience – LED color options include red, yellow, green, white, amber, or blue.
The CCLB Series boasts reliable operation for the toughest applications, including industrial, maritime, oil and gas, safety equipment, and transportation.
VCC’s CCLB Series long-body LED indicators will be ready for purchase through distribution channels in November 2019. To learn more, visit the product overview page here: https://vcclite.com/product-category/panelmountindicator/pmiled/cclbseries/ or the product page:https://vcclite.com/cclb-series/