NEW YORK (PRWEB) October 21, 2020
DesignRush has released its Q3 industry report examining the demand for agency services in the digital arena. The report looks at how the changing landscape of the global health crisis has impacted the demand. DesignRush analyzes five verticals within the report: software & app development, web design & development, ecommerce, digital marketing and branding.
Using insights from over 500 agencies, the research indicates how agencies have seen clients’ behavior change during the COVID crisis and upcoming trends to anticipate.
Looking at web design as well as software and app development agencies, the data show:
- 81.8% of software and app development companies reported an increase in demand for at least one area of their services
- 91.2% of website design and development agencies reported an increase in demand for at least one area of services
The research dives into three areas where demand is coming from: services, industries and location. The results provide indications of:
- The services businesses are investing more in and less in
- Industries that have increased or decreased investment in these services
- Which locations the demand for agency services is changing
Agencies that provide high quality results to clients have been able to adapt in this shifting business environment and provide the services that are in greatest demand.
The leading agencies within web design include:
The top software and app development agencies are:
DesignRush.com is a B2B marketplace connecting brands with agencies. DesignRush features the top agencies around the world, including the best Digital Agencies, Logo Design, Branding, Digital Marketing, Website Design, eCommerce Web Design Companies and more.