BALTIMORE (PRWEB) November 19, 2020
According to a recent Thought Leader Survey by Roto-Rooter, North America’s largest provider of plumbing and drain repair services, residences in Baltimore and the Northeast are prone to a number of potentially costly plumbing and drainage issues.
“Baltimore homeowners should be aware that while the majority of plumbing repairs in the U.S. fall within the $0-$5,000 range, the Northeast tends to have more expensive plumbing problems overall,” says Paul Abrams, Public Relations Director. “To avoid high repair costs and inflated water bills later, we generally recommend addressing your plumbing issues early on.”
Overall, Northeasterners are more likely to experience dripping faucets and slow-running drains than other areas of the country. Survey insights and repair recommendations specific to Baltimore include:
- Almost 1 in 10 people in Baltimore suffer from low water pressure.
- More than 1 in 3 Baltimoreons have at least one slow-running drain in their home. Roto-Rooter recommends resolving these early since clogs can get much worse over time.
- Almost 1 in 5 homes have running toilets. This can involve waste of up to 26 gallons of water per day!
- Baltimoreans and northeastern Americans are more likely to have dripping faucets. Have you checked yours recently?
- 1 in 5 homeowners in Baltimore will suffer a plumbing problem that costs more than $10,000 to fix. Be sure to address your plumbing problems early!
For all the plumbing problems that Baltimoreons suffer from, they also have the best DIY skills. 55% of respondents said they dealt with their messiest plumbing problem on their own. The Northeast is also where the gap between men and women willing to "get their hands dirty" is the smallest, with only 5 percentage points between male and female respondents.
Call 1-800-GET-ROTO or go to http://www.rotorooter.com to address your drain and plumbing issues with the experts before they become major problems.
Roto-Rooter was established in 1935 and is the largest provider of plumbing repair and sewer & drain cleaning services in North America. Roto-Rooter also provides water damage cleanup services in most of its locations. It operates businesses in 130 company-owned territories and approximately 400 franchise territories, serving approximately 91% of the U.S. population and 40% of the Canadian population. Roto-Rooter also has licensed master franchises in the republics of Indonesia and Singapore, and the Philippines. For more information about Roto-Rooter, please visit http://www.rotorooter.com.