NEW YORK (PRWEB) March 02, 2020
A video accompanying this announcement is available at: https://youtu.be/Rt2pMmKtpa0
Nearly half of Americans make New Year’s resolutions each year. Of those, only eight percent are likely to succeed. (1) So, why is maintaining resolutions so tough? Many people don’t have the right tips, products or resources to fall back on to continue down their healthy path.
That’s where The Nature’s Bounty Co. – a global leader in health and wellness – comes in.
The Nature’s Bounty Co. partnered with D S Simon Media and YourUpdateTV to help your audience get back on track with everything from nutritious snacks they can feel good about, to new skincare items to incorporate into daily routines and much more.
For more information on the products featured, please follow the below links.
- Dr.Organic® Aloe Vera Hydrating Moisture Cream
- Dr.Organic® Snail Gel Healthy Aging Face Mask
- Dr.Organic® Aloe Vera Hydrating Face Wash
- Dr.Organic® Tea Tree Purifying Face Scrub
- Dr.Organic® Rose Restoring Facial Toner
- Nature’s Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair, Skin & Nails Softgels
- Nature’s Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair, Skin & Nails Plus Collagen Gummies
- Nature’s Bounty® Sleep3
- Nature’s Bounty® Elderberry Gummies
- Pure Protein® Ready to Drink Shakes, Vanilla Milkshake
- Pure Protein® Ready to Drink Shakes, Rich Chocolate
- Pure Protein® Birthday Cake Bar
- Pure Protein® Lemon Cake Bar
- Solgar® U-Cubes™ Children’s Multivitamin & Mineral Gummies
- Solgar® U-Cubes™ Children’s Calcium with D3 Gummies
- Solgar® U-Cubes™ Children’s Vitamin C Gummies
- Sundown® Kids Disney Frozen 2 Complete Multivitamins
- Sundown® Kids Star Wars Complete Multivitamins
- Sundown® Kids Disney Princess Complete Multivitamins
- Sundown® Kids Disney/Pixar Toy Story 4 Complete Multivitamins
- Sundown® Kids Honey Soothers Sore Throat Lollipops Aww-some Orange
- Sundown® Kids Honey Soothers Sore Throat Lollipops Buzzin’ Berry
YourUpdateTV is a social media video portal for organizations to share their content, produced by award-winning video communications firm, D S Simon Media (http://www.dssimon.com). It includes separate channels for Health and Wellness, Lifestyle, Media and Entertainment, Money and Finance, Social Responsibility, Sports and Technology.
1. “It’s January 7: Are You Sticking to Your New Year’s Resolution?” (University of Pennsylvania, 2013).