At the end of the day, our customers rest assured that their data is safe while collaborating with colleagues and partners across the world.
SAN MATEO, Calif. (PRWEB) May 11, 2020
NextLabs today announced that it will offer the Enterprise Data Protection Suite for SAP, which brings together four major functionalities of an enterprise-class, data-centric security solution needed for today’s digital enterprise - Entitlement Management, Enterprise Digital Rights Management, Data Loss Prevention, and Dynamic Data Masking - into a single cohesive solution. With this comprehensive solution, enterprises will be able to establish an effective and sustainable approach to ensure digital collaboration and information sharing are properly safeguarded.
The components of the suite include the following:
Dynamic Authorization Management: Prevent unauthorized access to sensitive SAP data
- Control of access to sensitive SAP data through fine-grained access controls based on policies that examine attributes of the data being accessed, the context of the request, and the user’s identity
- Centralized management of authorization policies across all of an organization’s SAP applications
- Native integrations with several SAP applications, including SAP ERP, SAP S/4HANA®, SAP Fiori®, SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization, SAP Business Warehouse, SAP Customer Relationship Management, SAP ERP Human Capital Management, SAP Product Lifecycle Management, SAP Document Management System, the Public Sector Management module, and Collaboration folders
- Fine-grained, data-centric security controls to determine what actions a user is authorized to do at the Transaction, View, Field (masking, scrambling, enable, and disable), Record, and Master Data/Business Object levels
- Granular data filtering to ensure users can only view records or other data to which they have been granted access
- Enforcement of segregation of duties policies to prevent compliance violations
- Centralized audit and monitoring to simplify compliance management
Enterprise Digital Rights Management: Apply persistent data protection to all file types so organizations can share their critical information internally and throughout the extended enterprise with the proper level of security
- Native integrations with SAP ERP, SAP S/4HANA®, and SAP 3D Visual Enterprise
- Protect original documents attached to master and transactional data that are accessed in SAP through transactions
- Protection for any file type (e.g., 2D and 3D CAD, PDF, source code, rich media)
- Prevent data loss and protect shared data – block user from extracting or downloading unauthorized data from SAP to prevent data loss and wrongful disclosure
- Seamlessly integrated with SAP ERP and other applications through the SAP GUI
- Tag and encrypt data automatically upon upload or download, or apply on an ad-hoc basis
- Dynamic application of multiple security policies to a single document
- Support for policy-based, native file classification, simplifying monitoring by DLP solutions
- Collaborate and share documents across organizations with federated identities
- Monitor, remediate, and control sharing
- Create project data rooms to store and share important documents with teams spanning multiple organizations
- Protect files across multiple cloud repositories, including OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, etc.
- Comprehensive monitoring and reporting capabilities
Data Loss Prevention: Prevent data leakage from all exit points of SAP ECC and S/4HANA applications
Dynamic Data Masking: Mask data dynamically at the field level based on policy
The Enterprise Data Protection Suite for SAP addresses customers’ most vexing challenges around regulatory compliance, secure collaboration, intellectual property protection, and monitoring and auditing.
Specific benefits of the suite include:
- Centrally manage and enforce data access policies consistently inside and outside of SAP applications
- Reduce the cost of access management with centralized policies
- Prevent data breaches and violations by automating regulatory compliance and security procedures to safeguard critical data
- Enhance protection of intellectual property by securing any type of document in SAP
- Ensure compliance with regulations such as GDPR, ITAR, SOX, HIPAA, NERC/FERC, and other corporate governance mandates
- Improve audit results with centralized logging of all authorization decisions and comprehensive reporting
“With the Enterprise Data Protection Suite for SAP, NextLabs is providing best-of-breed solutions to our customers so that they can protect data in their most business-critical application – ERP,” said Keng Lim, CEO and Founder of NextLabs. “We understand that data is not static. It needs to be shared both internally and externally for businesses to move forward and to innovate. At the end of the day, our customers rest assured that their data is safe while collaborating with colleagues and partners across the world.”
NextLabs provides data-centric security software to protect business-critical data and applications. Its patented dynamic authorization technology and industry-leading attribute-based policy platform help enterprises identify and protect data, monitor and control access to sensitive data, and help prevent regulatory violations—whether in the cloud or on-premises. NextLabs’ solutions automate the enforcement of security controls and compliance policies to enable secure information sharing across the extended enterprise. NextLabs has some of the largest global enterprises as customers and has strategic relationships with several industry leaders. For more information on NextLabs, please visit http://www.nextlabs.com.