NextLabs continues to push the envelope in its support for leading cloud platforms like ServiceNow.
SAN MATEO, Calif. (PRWEB) November 19, 2018
NextLabs today announced it has received certification of its application with ServiceNow, available now in the ServiceNow Store. Certification by ServiceNow is only granted to apps available in the Store and signifies that NextLabs Entitlement Manager for ServiceNow has successfully completed a set of defined tests focused on Now Platform™ security, compatibility, performance, and integration interoperability. The certification also ensures that best practices are utilized in the design and implementation of NextLabs Entitlement Manager with ServiceNow.
ServiceNow holds vast amounts of sensitive customer data and other confidential information. As customers increasingly adopt cloud applications, the need to protect sensitive data still remains a top concern for executives tasked with driving the organization forward while keeping data secure.
Recognizing this challenge, NextLabs developed a new Entitlement Manager for ServiceNow to help organizations meet their security and compliance objectives quickly and easily so that companies could focus on the most important strategic initiatives. The product extends NextLabs’ patented dynamic authorization platform, CloudAz, to natively support ServiceNow.
Notable features of the integration include:
- Attribute-based access control (ABAC): Fine-grained access control across a wide range of business functions
- Centralized policy management: Central management and review of authorization policies across all your applications and services
- Dynamic runtime policy enforcement: Real-time evaluations of the value of the attributes specified in the policies to determine if a user is authorized to access the data
- Granular data filtering: Users can only view accounts, support cases, or other data they have been granted access to
- Safeguarding of business transactions: Users can be given the permission to view a set of accounts and other entities while being authorized to edit, create, and delete a subset of these records
- Enforcement of role segregation: Prevention of role segregation and other compliance violations in real-time
- Centralized audit and monitoring: Tracking and logging of user activities and data access across multiple applications in a central audit server
Benefits of the integration include:
- Protect sensitive data stored in ServiceNow
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulatory or corporate governance requirements
- Automate audit and reporting
- Reduce security and compliance management costs
- Improve business agility
“NextLabs continues to push the envelope in its support for leading cloud platforms like ServiceNow. As organizations continue to adopt cloud infrastructures and applications, NextLabs remains committed to providing the highest levels of data and application protection so that organizations can continue to pursue their digital transformation agendas and to collaborate globally without having to worry about data security,” said Keng Lim, CEO and Founder of NextLabs. “Our goal has been, and will continue to be, the delivery of best-in-class data security to our customers whether they run applications on-premises or in the cloud.”
NextLabs provides data-centric security software to protect business-critical data and applications. Its patented dynamic authorization technology and industry-leading attribute-based policy platform help enterprises identify and protect data, monitor and control access to sensitive data, and help prevent regulatory violations—whether in the cloud or on-premises. NextLabs’ solutions automate the enforcement of security controls and compliance policies to enable secure information sharing across the extended enterprise. NextLabs has some of the largest global enterprises as customers and has strategic relationships with several industry leaders. For more information on NextLabs, please visit http://www.nextlabs.com.
The ServiceNow Store is the exclusive source for Now® Certified apps from ISV Technology Partners that complement and extend ServiceNow and accelerate time to value for customers.