NFCC Connect will feature leaders and experts addressing the most critical issues important to the nonprofit financial education and counseling sector.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) October 01, 2018
The National Foundation for Credit Counseling® (NFCC®) is hosting its 53rd annual conference in Dallas, TX, October 1-3. Known as NFCC Connect, this year’s event will feature leaders and experts addressing the most critical issues impacting consumers on matters important to the sector including the role of leading-edge technology such as machine learning, transforming low and moderate income (LMI) communities, financial health metrics, and much more.
This year’s conference will bring together more than 200 agency executives, credit counselors and educators, creditor partners, and government representatives and stakeholders from around the world. Featured speakers in Dallas include the following experts:
- Rebecca Steele, NFCC President and CEO, sharing a vision and actionable steps for transformation of the credit counseling sector;
- Michael Curran, ESG Strategy Executive, Community Banking, Bank of America, speaking about how data is used to transform services to LMI communities;
- Jo Ann Barefoot, CEO of Barefoot Innovation Group, leading an expert panel discussing the future of fintech and financial health;
- Chitra Dorai, PhD, Data Science and AI expert, speaking about the future of artificial intelligence and the customer experience;
- Greg McBride, Senior Analyst, Bankrate.com, speaking about the economic outlook and its impact on personal finance;
In addition to the plenary sessions, there will be many workshops and panel discussions including:
- Harnessing the Power of Machine Learning
- Growing Small Business Owner Coaching
- Envisioning Home Ownership: Introducing new Homebuyers into the Pipeline
The NFCC is thankful to the many sponsors who have generously supported NFCC Connect 2017: Platinum level sponsor Bank of America; gold level sponsor Wells Fargo; silver level sponsors Capital One, Chase, Citi, Discover, Synchrony Bank, Ocwen and TD Bank; and our Partnership Plus sponsors BECU, MasterCard and Speridian Technology.
Members of the media interested in attending the conference should contact Bruce McClary at 202.677.4301 (direct), or 202-780-5432 (cell), or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain credentials and a conference program. Note: Some sessions are for NFCC Members only.
About the NFCC
Founded in 1951, the National Foundation for Credit Counseling® (NFCC®) is the nation’s first and largest nonprofit dedicated to improving people’s financial well-being. With a national network of member offices serving 50 states, DC and Puerto Rico, our NFCC® Certified Credit Counselors are financial advocates, empowering millions of consumers to take charge of their finances through one-on-one financial reviews that address credit card debt, student loans, housing decisions and overall money management. Make one of the best financial decisions of your life. For expert guidance and advice, call (800) 388-2227 or visit http://www.nfcc.org today.