DETROIT (PRWEB) August 01, 2018
NH Learning Solutions Corporation, a network of 14 New Horizons Computer Learning Centers across 10 Midwestern and Northeastern states, today announced the launch of its open-enrollment Power Hour class schedule and Power Hour All Access. The Power Hour open-enrollment schedule consists of over 250 live virtual instructor-led courses with over 100 classes scheduled each week. Power Hour All Access is a subscription service consisting of unlimited access to all 250 live and on-demand Power Hour courses, over 7,500 short-segment, micro-learning videos through NHGO NOW, and a full library of 8-page Quick Reference Cards. Power Hour open enrollment courses, Power Hour All Access, NHGO NOW, and Quick Reference Cards are all available through a new learning management platform at http://www.nhlstraining.com
POWER HOUR. CONQUER THE OFFICE 60 MINUTES AT A TIME.
NH Learning Solutions launched Power Hour in 2015 and was initially available only through Private Group training. Since that point the product has flourished and it’s now available in an open-enrollment format allowing customers to self-enroll into single-hour, live, virtual instructor-led training sessions. There are now over 250 Power Hour sessions available in areas such as Office 365, Windows, and SharePoint. More than 100 sessions are scheduled each week.
“Our customers overwhelmingly prefer an instructor-led experience. Power Hour lets them get trained on a specific task for a single hour, so they can get back to being productive,” said Mark McManus, CEO, NH Learning Solutions Corporation. “Trying to understand complex topics through an e-learning solution is difficult. The engagement level is typically low, and the student is left with questions that can’t be answered. With Power Hour, our virtual instructor-led learning platform, our subject matter experts can address those questions on the spot.”
Companies enjoy the convenience and flexibility that Power Hour has to offer along with the fact that their employees don’t have to waste time learning skills or techniques that they already know.
Mr. McManus goes on to say, “We’re dedicated to maximizing the time of our customers and Power Hour is an incredibly effective way to spend 60 minutes.”
POWER HOUR ALL ACCESS. UNLIMITED ACCESS MEANS UNLIMITED POTENTIAL.
Power Hour All Access, launching today, includes all the benefits of Power Hour in an unlimited access subscription model. Power Hour All Access subscriptions include the following:
- Unlimited Access. Enjoy unlimited access to hundreds of scheduled Power Hour classes delivered live as well as instant access to our entire catalog of class recordings through Power Hour On-Demand.
- NHGO NOW. Power Hour All Access also includes a full subscription to our industry-leading, on-demand learning solution, NHGO NOW. NHGO NOW includes access to thousands of task-focused, micro-learning videos delivered by subject matter experts that never leave your screen.
- Quick Reference Cards. Power Hour All Access subscribers have instant access to our full library of 8-page digital Quick Reference Cards (QRC). Our QRCs are designed by subject matter experts and are 508 compliant, making them suitable for individuals with special needs.
- Power Hour Student Cards. Every Power Hour session includes a Power Hour Student Card which details all the steps a student has learned during their live session. Power Hour Student Cards serve as the perfect post-class resource.
- Power Hour On-Demand: Power Hour All Access subscribers always have instant access to Power Hour On-Demand. High quality recordings of Power Hour classes are always available regardless of the scheduled class time. Students also have access to recordings of any previously attended Power Hour classes.
By bundling a selection of services and materials that purchased separately would cost over $8,000, Power Hour All Access introduces an incredible value to the training industry.
Mr. McManus adds, “I know our customers are going to be receptive to innovative products like our open-enrollment Power Hour schedule and our Power Hour All Access Pass. Teamed up with NHGO NOW, I feel we have the strongest lineup of short-duration learning solutions available today.”
For more information, please visit: http://www.nhlstraining.com.
About NH Learning Solutions Corporation
NH Learning Solutions Corporation owns and operates 14 New Horizons locations throughout the Great Lakes and Northeast regions of the United States. NH Learning Solutions Corporation is the leading provider of IT, Desktop Applications, Project Management and Business Skills training courses. As a learning solutions provider for many of the industry's top vendors, such as Microsoft, VMware and Cisco, NH Learning Solutions Corporation is positioned to offer the latest authorized classes delivered by certified instructors to keep you on the cutting edge of information technology.
Brian Zibricky, Vice President of Marketing, NH Learning Solutions Corporation