Switching systems doesn't have to be the most challenging experience of the year!
BEND, Ore. (PRWEB) July 01, 2020
Bend-based, Nine Peaks Solutions, a technology consulting firm, announced the launch of its new HCMReporterTM software application. HCMRreporterTM is a highly intelligent reporting tool that securely extracts historical data from existing Human Capital Management (HCM) systems. For companies looking to “change lanes” with their HCM systems, it intuitively integrates historical data and streamlines the payroll functions for human resource professionals by providing access to compliance and historical data securely and efficiently. New clients can sign up now for implementation.
Accessing and retrieving payroll and HR historical data such as pay statements, past W-2 statements, 1095-C forms, and other HCM employment history quickly and easily is imperative for your organization and employees – past and current. Delivering this with overall time saving with less IT involvement provides many necessary benefits. Our HCMReporterTM reporting software, much like an HCM, is a channel through which HR delivers value to the organization. The best part is that companies do not have to keep old HCM systems up and running while maintaining compliance standards--all with streamlined access to the data stored securely in a cloud application.
Additional features and services of HCMReporter™ include:
- Simplified HCM transition. The onboarding process is secure, fast and seamless. The data transfers are guaranteed secure and painless as Nine Peaks assumes responsibility in the audit and transfer of data to ensure accuracy and privacy.
- Expansive Reporting Capabilities. Report on and access payroll information & totals, employee pay statement, Quarterly & Yearly Total Reports, HR info / employment history / job change history, attachments in the database, employee benefit history.
- Data Continuity and Assurance. Stress-free data preservation. Never lose your present history once the present HCM tenant is no longer available. All this while tying in your past history into your new HCM system online.
- Reduce Costs. Reduced IT support / Eliminate software application fees / Eliminate Operating System & software assurance fees. Only minimal training is required to get superior results.
- Ease of Output delivery. Output can be delivered in multiple ways including secure Laserfiche® cloud solution or Laserfiche® repository on premise, our HCMViewer™ software (an employee portal), or documents that are placed into a server’s or workstation’s folder structure at the organization’s location. If you would like to load the HCMReporterTM results to an existing Enterprise Content Management system other than Laserfiche, we’ll provide assistance in getting the data loaded.
“We believe the role of HR goes way beyond administering policies and putting processes in place, it transforms the way companies streamline functionality, maintains compliance, payroll and reporting systems,” said Eric Skidmore, Chief Executive Officer, Nine Peaks Solutions. “That is why we created HCMReporterTM, to service the HCM priorities within companies and help execute business continuity.”
Download our newly released white paper titled, “9 Easy Steps to Get Superior Results During HCM Data Conversion.”
Sign up for upcoming webinar series:
July 15, 2020 @ 10:30 am PDT
9 Easy Steps to Get Superior Results During HCM Data Conversion
August 12, 2020 @ 10:30 am PDT
Data Conversion: Switching Systems Doesn’t Have to be the Most Challenging Experience of the Year
About Nine Peaks Solutions
Nine Peaks Solutions helps businesses achieve peak performance with technology. Through a desire to help companies work smarter, the company offers a complete analysis of clients’ processes and matches the right technology to boost its productivity. Whether a small firm with paper-based processes or a mid-size company that wants to work better, we help streamline processes, reduce overhead costs, and improve performance. Nine Peaks is Your ‘Peak’ Performance Technology Partner®. More at http://www.ninepeakssolutions.com.
SocialSuite Public Relations
Andrea Wasilew Larson
# # #