Nirmata EKS manager integrates tightly with Amazon EKS, and several other AWS services, to deliver a comprehensive Kubernetes platform for enterprises of all sizes.
SAN JOSE, Calif. (PRWEB) August 17, 2020
Nirmata, Inc., a leading provider of Kubernetes management platform has announced the availability of Nirmata EKS Manager, an integrated solution designed for AWS users, in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) marketplace.
Adoption of Kubernetes in the enterprise continues to accelerate and Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) is one of the most popular managed Kubernetes services today. As EKS adoption grows, enterprise teams are faced with several challenges around Day 2 Kubernetes operations. Nirmata EKS manager has been designed to address these challenges.
Nirmata EKS Manager solves the problem by providing on-demand cluster provisioning, centralized visibility, and compliance, multi-cluster application management for EKS.
More details of our solution:
- On-demand cluster provisioning: Development teams need the ability to provision clusters on-demand but they do not want to deal with configuring networking, storage, and other infrastructure components. Nirmata’s unique approach allows operations teams to create predefined cluster configurations that can be used by developers to provision clusters that are secure and compliant.
- Centralized visibility and compliance: As the number of clusters grows, operations teams need full visibility across these clusters and also need the ability to set policies to ensure compliance. Nirmata provides comprehensive visibility into cluster and node health, resource allocation, and utilization as well as costs across all your clusters in any AWS region. Nirmata also includes the open-source Kyverno policy engine along with predefined best practice policies to ensure workloads running on the clusters are secure and compliant.
- Multi-cluster application management: Increasingly, applications need to be deployed and managed across multiple clusters for high availability or these applications deliver some common core services (e.g. security, monitoring, etc.). Streamlining the application management across multiple clusters ensures that your clusters are always up-to-date and consistent. Nirmata provides a robust application management tooling to make multi-cluster application deployment a breeze.
“Enterprises are accelerating their digital strategies and have truly embraced Kubernetes as their foundation. Our mission is to accelerate the enterprise cloud-native journey,” says Jim Bugwadia, Founder and CEO at Nirmata. “As enterprises adopt Kubernetes, they are increasingly faced with challenges related to Day 2 Kubernetes operations across multiple clusters. Enterprise platform teams need to strike a delicate balance between enabling developer agility and flexibility while ensuring compliance and controlling costs. Nirmata EKS manager integrates tightly with Amazon EKS, and several other AWS services, to deliver a comprehensive Kubernetes platform for enterprises of all sizes.”
Nirmata EKS manager is delivered as a secure and scalable cloud-based service (SaaS) and has an integrated chat tool to reach our global customer success team. Our customer-success team partners with our customers across their entire journey and is always available 24/7 for enterprise customers to help with Kubernetes issues. The Nirmata EKS Manager offers integrated billing with AWS, so customers can enjoy the benefits of “pay-as-you-grow” pricing and a single bill for their cloud services.
Nirmata EKS manager is available now in the AWS marketplace.
- Day 2 Kubernetes
- Addressing Day 2 Kubernetes challenges with Nirmata
- Nirmata blog
- Buyer’s Guide to Enterprise-Grade Kubernetes Management
About Nirmata, Inc.
Nirmata is a unified management plane for Kubernetes clusters and workloads built for enterprise DevOps teams. Nirmata enables self-service cluster provisioning, provides visibility, health, metrics, and alerts, ensures compliance via workload policies, and streamlines application deployments across clusters.