We heard from our previous customers, listened to their feedback, analyzed the functionality of our product line and scrutinized every detail to create a functional and durable travel bag that is great for quick trips and everyday life.
SALT LAKE CITY (PRWEB) August 30, 2018
Travelers looking for a bag specifically designed for overnight and shorter trips have carried presales of the NOMATIC 30L Travel Bag past the half-million-dollar mark on Kickstarter.
“We’re grateful for the ongoing support our travel backers continue to give us on Kickstarter, which allows them to be the first to enjoy our new 30-liter travel bag,” said NOMATIC Co-founder Jacob Durham.
Attracting more than five times the crowdfunding goal, the 30L has quickly become yet another Kickstarter success for NOMATIC. Over the last three years, NOMATIC has raised more than $8 million during crowdfunding for five wildly successful travel products – including back-to-back-to-back million-dollar-plus campaigns with its original travel bag in 2016, last year’s travel backpacks and its Messenger and Laptop bags earlier this spring.
Created to be “the perfect go-anywhere, do-anything bag,” Durham says the 30L Travel Bag was “thoughtfully-designed” specifically for one-to-three-day trips…and created to “simplify life for on-the-go consumers.”
The 30L travel bag is packed with features that make it uber-functional, including:
- Custom hardware that seamlessly switches between backpack and duffel bag, eliminating irritating, dangling strips
- Shoe pocket for two pairs of shoes, including a ventilated door with a water-resistant flap, so that it can keep water out and provide proper ventilation
- Strong waterproof zippers and tarpaulin material that will last forever
- A pocket on top of the bag for socks, underwear or a light jacket
- An easy-access pocket lined with soft fleece to protect everyday valuables and allow for a cord to pass through to another pocket for simple organization
- A Full perimeter zipper to open wide for optimal packing/easy access inside the bag
- A combination of mesh and zipper pockets to store power cords
- A water-resistant pocket for damp clothing, water bottles or other liquids to keep items safe while on-the-move
- Side handle to easily slide the bag onto roller luggage while traveling
- Removable waist straps to distribute the weight of the bag
NOMATIC bags also have an RFID pocket and a TSA-ready laptop and tablet compartment, which lay flat and make maneuvering through TSA check-points simple and quick.
“The response on Kickstarter shows this bag fills a specific gap in the travel industry for customers,” said NOMATIC co-founder Jon Richards. “We heard from our previous customers, listened to their feedback, analyzed the functionality of our product line and scrutinized every detail to create a functional and durable travel bag that is great for quick trips and everyday life.”
Less than two weeks remain to pre-order NOMATIC’s newest travel bag at heavily-discounted early-bird prices. For details, visit the NOMATIC 30L Travel Bag Campaign Page on Kickstarter.
At NOMATIC we create the most functional gear ever to help inspire confidence for people who are living life on the move. We love creating innovative products that help people simplify, organize, and improve their lives. We are so grateful to all our backers and supporters who have helped us successfully bring seven products to life on Kickstarter. For more information visit http://www.nomatic.com.