Having the support of such respected leaders in the sourcing community provides immense value and credibility to the [awards] process and results.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (PRWEB) May 30, 2019
SIG, the premier membership organization for sourcing, procurement and outsourcing, is pleased to announce that the second-annual Future of Sourcing Awards nomination deadline has been extended to June 7 due to heightened interest. Along with this extension, SIG has announced the appointment of 18 senior executives as judges for the Future of Sourcing Awards taking place Wednesday, October 16, at the fall SIG Global Executive Summit in Carlsbad, CA. The diverse judging panel includes executives across a wide range of industries:
- Jeff Amsel, Chief Procurement Officer and Head of Global Real Estate, HERE Technologies
- Linda Behan, Senior Vice President and Head of Global Procurement, Iron Mountain
- Krystelle Bilodeau, Director, Retail and Wholesale Debt Administration, Bank of Canada
- Jason Busch, Founder, Azul Partners, Inc. and Spend Matters
- Tim Cronin, Chief Procurement Officer and Vice President, Florida Blue/GuideWell
- John Fafian, Head of Strategy and Sourcing, PwC
- Antonio Humphreys, Senior Manager, Global Procure-to-Pay, Adobe
- Lawrence Kane, Strategic Sourcing Functional Excellence in IT, The Boeing Company
- Rajeev Karmacharya, Managing Director of the Strategic Sourcing and Category Management Group, Fannie Mae
- Eleanor Matthews, Founder, WorkFutures
- Elissa Ouyang, Chief Procurement Officer, California Water
- Patrick Quirk, Executive Chairman, Pramata
- Rohan Ranadive, Senior Vice President and Head Intelligent Automation, BB&T
- Canda Rozier, Senior Vice President, Global Procurement & Real Estate, NTT Security
- Sarah Scudder, President, Real Sourcing Network
- Greg Tennyson, Chief Procurement Officer, VSP Global
- Tolga Tomar, Director of Procurement, Thirty-One Gifts
- Philip Wood, Vice President of Strategic Sourcing and Operations, Bank of the West
“We are honored to have these innovative industry leaders on the Future of Sourcing judging panel,” says Dawn Tiura, President and CEO of SIG. “We look forward to continuing this successful awards program and having a strong panel of distinguished leaders is critical to this event. Having the support of such respected leaders in the sourcing community provides immense value and credibility to the process and results.”
The Future of Sourcing Awards program celebrates companies that represent the best example of innovation, transformation and/or leadership in the following critical team categories:
- Third Party Management
- Supplier Performance
- Talent Management
In addition, the event will include two individual awards—the Rising Star and Sourcing Star awards to recognize individuals who have demonstrated ingenuity, initiative and innovation in their careers.
More information can be found about the nomination process, selection criteria and entry requirements on the Future of Sourcing Awards website. The deadline to submit a nomination is June 7, 2019.
Sourcing Industry Group (SIG), is a membership organization that provides thought leadership and networking opportunities to executives in sourcing, procurement and outsourcing from Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies and the advisors who serve them. SIG is widely known as a forum for sharing “next” practices and thought leadership through live networking events, virtual forums and a comprehensive online SIG resource center (SRC), which was developed by and for professionals in sourcing and outsourcing. The organization is unique in that it blends practitioners, service providers and advisory firms in a non-commercial environment. SIG is also the parent organization for SIG University, a one-of-a-kind certification and training program for professionals and executives seeking deep expertise in sourcing and governance for themselves or their teams, as well as Future of Sourcing, a digital publication which provides unrivaled content for the opinion-formers and decision-makers at the heart of the procurement space.