MCLEAN, Va., Nov. 11, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC), the trade association representing the national capital region's technology community, today announced the 2021 NVTC Tech 100, a roster of cutting-edge companies, executives, innovators, NextGen leaders and rising stars who are driving tech innovation, leading economic growth, and making a positive impact in the region.
"While our nation continues to adapt to our new normal of living during a global pandemic, I am pleased that Virginia continues to be a leading tech hub of flourishing businesses and career opportunities. The NVTC Tech 100 honorees help make our region a vibrant and inclusive place to live, work and learn," said Jennifer Taylor, president and CEO of NVTC. "I applaud these dynamic leaders and companies for their innovative contributions. Over the past 30 years, our Council has been at the forefront of our region's tech evolution from the introduction of consumer internet connectivity and the dot.com boom in the 90's, to the rise of cloud computing and data centers, and today cyber, artificial intelligence and machine learning. I look forward to seeing how the honorees impact the future of our tech community."
This year's program attracted 130 nominations across three award categories: Company, Executive and NextGen Leader. Each of the nominations were carefully reviewed and considered by a panel of independent judges including Keith Kaetzel, partner at KPMG; Sam Maness, managing director, defense and government investment banking at Raymond James & Associates; and John Song, managing director at Baird. The final NVTC Tech 100 Award list comprises 64 tech companies, 33 executives, and three emerging leaders —each consistently demonstrating dedication, vision and innovation.
"I am honored to have been a leader of NVTC for 22 years and very excited to see how the organization will continue to promote and enhance our region's technology industry's growth," said Bobbie Kilberg, retired president and CEO emeritus of NVTC. "I congratulate all of the honorees on their amazing contributions and advancements to our technology ecosystem and look forward to witnessing future resiliency for years to come."
Honorees will be celebrated at the event on December 8, 2021 at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner. For more information about the event and to secure tickets, please visit: https://www.nvtc.org/NVTC/Events/Event_Display.aspx?EventKey=BANQ18
During the event, NVTC will be celebrating its 30th anniversary along with the retirement of former NVTC president and CEO emeritus Bobbie Kilberg, and the appointment of current NVTC President and CEO Jennifer Taylor.
Congratulations to the 2021 NVTC Tech 100 honorees. The full list of awardees as follows:
2021 NVTC Tech 100 Companies
- 22nd Century Technologies, Inc.
- Adlumin Inc.
- AEGIS.net Inc.
- Applied Information Sciences (AIS)
- Altum, Inc.
- ANRA Technologies
- ASRC Federal
- Association Analytics
- Attain Partners
- Babel Street
- BCMstrategy, Inc.
- Canopy Software
- Cerebras Systems, Inc.
- Criterion Systems, Inc.
- Dovel Technologies
- General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT)
- Glue Up
- Government Tactical Solutions, LLC
- GreyNoise Intelligence
- GuidePoint Security
- Gunnison Consulting Group
- Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC
- Hitachi Vantara Federal
- ImageEngine by ScientiaMobile
- IntelliDyne, LLC
- Intelligent Waves LLC
- Karsun Solutions, LLC
- Octo Consulting Group
- Ostendio, Inc.
- Oteemo, Inc.
- Radius Networks, Inc.
- RIVA Solutions, Inc.
- SCOUT Inc.
- ShorePoint, Inc.
- Siemens Government Technologies
- Sierra7, Inc.
- Single-Point Global
- STR, Inc.
- TechFlow, Inc.
- ThreatQuotient, Inc.
- Transaction Network Services
- Two Six Technologies
- Wheelhouse Group
- Worldwide Counter Threat Solutions, LLC
2021 NVTC Tech 100 Executives
- John Ackerly, Virtru
- Sanjay Akut, Erickson Immigration Group
- Greg Baroni, Attain Partners
- Scott Barr, Sierra7, Inc.
- Peter Bronez, In-Q-Tel
- Casey Coleman, Salesforce
- Mike Corkery, Deltek
- Mile Corrigan, Noblis, Inc.
- John Czupak, ThreatQuotient
- Tina Dolph, Siemens Government Technologies
- Gilbert Dussek, Gunnison Consulting Group
- Grant Elliott, Ostendio, Inc.
- Jennifer Felix, ASRC Federal
- Juan Font, CoreSite
- Rick Gordon, MITRE Engenuity
- Craig Halliday, Unanet
- David Huisenga, Klas Government
- Mike Keegan, Transaction Network Services
- Keith Kelly, Rate Reset
- Danny McPherson, Verisign
- Naveen Krishnamurthy, RIVA Solutions
- Vishwas Lele, Applied Information Sciences (AIS)
- Robert E. Lohfeld, Sev1Tech
- Gene Ludwig, Promontory MortgagePath LLC
- Mark Luettgen, STR
- Stephanie Mango, CGI Federal
- Pallabi Saboo, Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC
- Haluk Saker, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Andrew Schaap, Aligned
- Eric L. Schmidt, Glue Up
- Carrie Sessine, In-Q-Tel
- Jared Shepard, Intelligent Waves LLC
- Richard Struse, MITRE Engenuity
2021 NVTC Tech 100 NextGen Leaders
- Emily Arnold, Franklin Advisory
- Kristin Cochran, Siemens Government Technologies
- Jennifer Glenski, IntelliDyne
About the Northern Virginia Technology Council
The Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC) is the trade association representing the national capital region's technology community. As one of the nation's largest technology councils, NVTC serves companies from all sectors of the industry, from small businesses and startups to Fortune 100 technology companies, as well as service providers, academic institutions, and nonprofit organizations. Nearly 500 entities make up the NVTC membership and look to the organization as a resource for networking and educational opportunities, peer-to-peer communities, policy advocacy, industry promotion, fostering of strategic relationships, and branding of the region as a major global technology center. Visit NVTC at http://www.nvtc.org.
Elizabeth Rhee, Merritt Group, 7034752099, [email protected]
SOURCE Northern Virginia Technology Council