SALT LAKE CITY (PRWEB) May 06, 2020
MLS Aligned, Inc. is proud to announce that the Northern Nevada Regional Multiple Listing Service (NNRMLS) has joined MLS Aligned, LLC. NNRMLS serves approximately 3,600 members in the Reno/Sparks/Carson City and Lake Tahoe regions of Nevada and California.
Founded by ARMLS (serving Arizona), MetroMLS (serving Wisconsin), MLSListings (serving Silicon Valley and coastal California), RMLS (serving Oregon and Southwest Washington), and UtahRealEstate.com (serving Utah and southern Idaho), and now with the addition of NNRMLS, MLS Aligned now serves approximately 100,000 real estate professionals throughout the United States, making it one of the largest and most influential entities in the real estate industry.
Over the past year, MLS Aligned developed and launched a functioning API platform for data distribution without data replication, and it has created tools that help its members solve many of the pain points currently experienced by brokers and real estate product vendors.
Commenting on the addition of NNRMLS to MLS Aligned, Brad Bjelke, CEO of UtahRealEstate.com, said, “I am so pleased to welcome the Northern Nevada Regional MLS to the MLS Aligned family. We are excited to have Gene Millman (CEO of NNRMLS) and his technical team join our collaborative environment at MLS Aligned to advance our industry forward. My colleagues - Matthew Consalvo (CEO of ARMLS), Chris Carrillo (CEO of MetroMLS), Dave Wetzel (CEO of MLSListings), and Kurt von Wasmuth (CEO of RMLS) are so pleased with NNRMLS’ decision to join our team, and they are looking forward to their contributions going forward.
According to Matthew Consalvo (CEO of ARMLS), “MLS Aligned is all about collaboration, outside-the-box thinking, and relationships. We are innovating at a lightning speed and are regularly exploring opportunities and strategies to improve MLS.”
Discussing his organization’s decision to join MLS Aligned, Gene Millman (CEO of NNRMLS), said, “Our organization discussed MLS Aligned’s mission and its products with our staff and our directors, and it was clear to us that we wanted to be a part of this great opportunity to collaborate and shape the future of the MLS industry. We can’t wait to participate in the product development and to use the new tools available.”
About Northern Nevada Regional Multiple Listing Service
Incorporated in 2003, Reno-based NNRMLS provides services to REALTORS® across northern Nevada including Reno, Sparks, Carson City, Minden, Gardnerville, Lake Tahoe, Yerington, Dayton, Fernley and Fallon. NNRMLS provides the platform for a robust real estate marketplace, facilitating over $5 billion in closed transactions by the Membership in 2018. NNRMLS prides itself on offering premium customer service and leading-edge technology to over 3,600 Members; supporting them, in turn, as they offer their knowledge, experience and professionalism in service to the home buying and selling public.
About MLS Aligned, LLC
MLS Aligned, LLC was founded by 5 forward thinking multiple listing sercvice organizations with the intent to collaborate and solve pain points in the real estate industry. Those organizations inlude ARMLS (serving Arizona), MetroMLS (serving Wisconsin), MLSListings (serving Silicon Valley and coastal California), Regional MLS (serving Oregon and Southwest Washington), and UtahRealEstate.com (serving Utah and Southern Idaho). MLS Aligned offers an API driven data distribution tool that can distribute large amounts of data without the antiquated process of data replication. The organization also partners with its members on product offerings and services to better serve their more than 100,000 real estate professionals.
MLSs participating in MLS Aligned get the following benefits:
1. Your Rules, Your Way. MLSs keep their local rules with no requirements to adopt a unified rule set. MLSs have invested money and time into creating their rules, and they can continue to use the rules that work best for their local markets.
2. Stay in Control of Your Data. Data within the MLS Aligned platform remains under the control of MLSs, brokers, and agents, so that they can share with those they choose to work with, using easy to configure controls.
3. Avoid Data Replication and Gain Faster Speeds. Using the combined 150+ years of MLS and development experience across the MLS Aligned organization, the company developed a proprietary method to manage data without replication using extremely fast transfer speeds.
4. You Control Compliance. MLSs have worked hard to develop and train compliance departments based on their local rules. MLS Aligned allows MLSs to maintain complete control over their data compliance at all times. The data goes in, the MLS manages it, and the MLS makes the decision on enforcement.
5. No Large Upfront or Monthly Fees to Participate. We built the system with an “open source” philosophy so that others can join the platform in a cost-effective manner. The MLS Aligned founders have already built and paid for the initial infrastructure.
6. Sharing and Efficiency. The founding members have built an MLS software platform, a public records platform, a statistics platform, mobile applications, and other innovative products. We allow for the easy sharing of products on the platform to create efficiencies and cost-effective solutions.