MCLEAN, Va. (PRWEB) November 14, 2022
Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC), the trade association representing the National Capital Region’s technology community, today announced the 2022 NVTC Tech 100, which honors the top innovative companies and leaders in the region’s technology community. This awards program highlights the cutting-edge companies, executives, and NextGen leaders who are driving innovation, implementing new solutions for their customers, and contributing to the region’s economic growth.
“2022 has been a year of tremendous growth for our region’s technology hub, thanks to the dynamic companies and individuals who are innovating and making a positive impact in the world. Their contributions are the reason our region is one of the nation’s most vibrant and collaborative technology communities,” said Jennifer Taylor, president and CEO of NVTC. “NVTC congratulates this year’s Tech100 honorees and nominees for going above and beyond within their company and in their respective industries. Even in these unprecedented times of record levels of high-inflation and hybrid-work, the future of our region’s tech community is brighter than ever, because of the momentous contributions of these leaders and companies.”
The 2022 program attracted nearly 200 nominations across three award categories: Company, Executive, and NextGen Leader. A panel of independent judges — including John Song, Baird; Sam Maness, Raymond James Associates; and Jamie Graham, Kipps De Santo — reviewed each of the nominations. This year’s NVTC Tech 100 list comprises 71 tech companies, 23 executives, and 6 emerging leaders who consistently demonstrate dedication, vision, and innovation in our tech region.
Honorees will be recognized at the NVTC Tech 100 Celebration, “The Golden 20s,” on December 6, 2022, 6 – 8 PM EST, at Capital One Hall in Tysons Corner. Learn more about the event and secure tickets here.
Congratulations to the 2022 NVTC Tech 100 honorees below:
2022 NVTC Tech 100 Companies
- 22nd Century Technologies, Inc.
- Adlumin Inc.
- AINS, LLC
- Aligned Data Centers
- Altum, Inc.
- ANRA Technologies
- ASRC Federal
- Attain Partners
- Bear Analytics
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- CACI International, Inc.
- CALIBRE Systems, Inc.
- Canopy Software
- Conquest Cyber
- CoStar Group
- Customer Value Partners (CVP)
- Electo Analytics
- Enterprise Database Corporation (EDC®)
- Erickson Immigration Group
- Federated Wireless
- Glue Up
- GridPoint, Inc.
- GuidePoint Security, LLC
- Gunnison Consulting Group
- Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC
- Higher Logic
- Hitachi Vantara Federal
- Idea Entity
- IntelliDyne, LLC
- Intelligent Waves, LLC
- Karsun Solutions LLC
- ManTech International Corporation
- Octo Consulting
- Pavion (formerly CTSI)
- Procentrix, LLC
- Recovery Point Systems, Inc
- RIVA Solutions, Inc.
- ShorePoint, Inc.
- Siemens Government Technologies
- Sky Solutions, LLC
- TechFlow, Inc.
- ThreatQuotient, Inc.
- Transaction Network Services
- Tsymmetry, Inc.
- Two Six Technologies
- Unissant, Inc.
- Virginia Department of Transportation, Office of Public-Private Partnerships
- Wheelhouse Group
2021 NVTC Tech 100 Executives
- Alissa Abdullah, Mastercard
- John Ackerly, Virtru
- Greg Baroni, Attain Partners
- Anil Boinapalli, Sky Solutions, LLC
- Mike Corkery, Deltek
- Tony Crescenzo, Intelligent Waves, LLC
- John Czupak, ThreatQuotient, Inc.
- Timothy Dills, LinQuest Corporation
- Gilbert Dussek, Gunnison Consulting Group
- Mark D. Ein, Kastle Systems
- Jeff Gallimore, Excella
- Tiffanny Gates, Accenture Federal Services
- Craig Halliday, Unanet
- Dr. Ximena Hartsock, BuildWithin
- Atchut Kanthamani, Softrams
- Mike Keegan, Transaction Network Services
- Naveen Krishnamurthy, RIVA Solutions, Inc.
- Glenn Kurowski, CACI International, Inc.
- Veeral Majmudar, Savan Group LLC
- Nancy Novak, Compass Datacenters
- Richard Pineda, CALIBRE Systems, Inc.
- Anil Sharma, 22nd Century Technologies, Inc.
- Michael Volk, GuidePoint Security, LLC
2021 NVTC Tech 100 NextGen Leaders
- Bahirah Adewunmi, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Ken Butler, ICF
- Ian Y. Garrett, Phalanx
- Nick Grzeda, Loudoun County Public Schools
- David Hill, Deloitte
- Svjetlana Stekovic Ph.D., Northrop Grumman
About the Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC)
NVTC is the trade association representing the Northern Virginia technology community. As one of the nation’s largest technology councils, NVTC serves companies from all sectors of the industry, from small businesses and start-ups to Fortune 100 technology companies, government contractors, as well as service providers, academic institutions, and nonprofit organizations. More than 450 members look to the organization as a resource for networking and educational opportunities, peer-to-peer communities, policy advocacy, industry promotion, fostering of strategic relationships, and branding of the region as a major global technology center. Learn more at http://www.nvtc.org.