“At NW Women's Fitness Club, we’ve been searching for a nutrition solution that our entire team could stand behind to bring more value and better results to our members and local health seekers,” said Alta Acosta-Carter, NW Women’s Fitness BH Food Coach.
PORTLAND, Ore. (PRWEB) December 07, 2020
NW Women’s Fitness, a women only fitness club located in Portland, Oregon, provides a friendly, non-intimidating environment for all women. In search for a valuable nutrition solution, NW Women’s Fitness is excited to bring back the Balanced Habits KickStart 28-day program to its current and prospective members.
For nearly 30 years, Balanced Habits, headquartered in Southern California, has supported over 195,000 people throughout North America to reach their health and fitness goals by educating them how to eat real food in the right portions to reach their goals.
There is no better way to start the new year than by learning key strategies on how to make everyday food improve your nutrition goals. Starting Friday, January 15th, NW Women’s Fitness will kick off the 28-day nutrition program— KickStart. This short term program has always been a virtual program with zoom meetings with your KickStart community, daily use of the Balance Habits App along with weekly emails and phone calls with your food coach.
With the high-quality KickStart customized program you will receive:
- The KickStart guided booklet and mobile app complete with tips, tricks, and a Food and Exercise log to ensure you get the most out of your program
- Week by week meal plans, grocery lists, and recipes
- Food lists in proper portion sizes to allow you to swap items and tailor everything to your needs
- Personal coaching to provide guidance and accountability
- Weekly Weigh-ins and Food/Exercise Journal Reviews
“At NW Women's Fitness Club, we’ve been searching for a nutrition solution that our entire team could stand behind to bring more value and better results to our members and local health seekers,” said Alta Acosta-Carter, NW Women’s Fitness BH Food Coach. “We’re excited that we’ve partnered with a nutrition company called Balanced Habits.”
After completing the 28 days of KickStart, the Certified Food Coaches at NW Women’s Fitness will continue to guide, educate, and empower all members to stay on track or continue to build on their success with Balanced Habits Life. A 3, 6 or 12 month nutrition and fitness program to help you reach all of your health and fitness goals.
People can now start pre-registering to see better results in 2021!
- Early Bird Registration Only $199 until January 3rd, 2021
- Join NWWF in December with a Virtual Membership and pay only $99 for KickStart
- Member Price after January 3rd, 2021: $239
- Non-Member Price after January 3rd, 2021: $259 (non-member includes 28 day virtual and in club membership during KickStart)
To pre-register, please visit NW Women’s Fitness Club’s website.
More About NW Women's Fitness Club
Northwest Women’s Fitness Club provides the perfect combination of energy and serenity. Their trainers and group class teachers provide support and attention to make sure women are on the right track to health and fitness. NW Women’s Fitness Club strives to empower as many women as possible to improve their fitness, health and quality of life.
For more information about their virtual memberships, personal training, massage or esthetician services please visit https://www.nwwomensfitness.com/ or email sam@nwwomensfitness.