...first responders risk their lives by having to share the scarce protective gear, reusing masks, or not wearing them at all. This is unacceptable, and why Gulf Coast Pharmaceuticals has, and will continue, to do everything it can to support our first responders, healthcare workers, and others...
OCEAN SPRINGS, Miss. (PRWEB) August 31, 2020
Ocean Springs, Mississippi-based pharmaceutical distributor Gulf Coast Pharmaceuticals Plus (GCPP) recently donated 1,400 N95 face masks to medical first responders across the United States. Since the start of the global COVID-19 pandemic, the company has continued to make donations of personal protective equipment (PPE) medical centers, hospitals, firefighters, and public schools nationwide.
Utilizing its own logistics department, the specialty pharmaceutical distributor delivered the masks to the following facilities:
- Central Emergency Services in Soldotna, Alaska
- Buncombe County EMS in Asheville, North Carolina
- Charleston County EMS Logistics in Charleston, South Carolina
- Darlington County EMS in Darlington, South Carolina
- Dorchester County EMS in South Carolina
- El Paso County 911 District in El Paso, Texas
- Leon County EMS in Tallahassee, Florida
- Miami-Dade Ambulance Service in in Brownsville, Florida
- Volusia County EMS in Daytona Beach, Florida
- Metro West Ambulance in Hillsboro, Oregon
- Monroe Ambulance/ Transportation in Rochester, New York
- NE Ambulance & Fire Protection District in Beverly Hills, Missouri
- South Howell County Ambulance in West Plains, Missouri
- Western Berks Ambulance in West Lawn, Pennsylvania
“Heading into a second wave of the coronavirus pandemic, many emergency service providers across the United States still face serious shortages of personal protective equipment,” said Ken Ritchey, GCPP Managing Director. “As a result, our medical first responders risk their lives by having to share the scarce protective gear, reusing masks, or not wearing them at all. This is unacceptable, and why Gulf Coast Pharmaceuticals has, and will continue, to do everything it can to support our first responders, healthcare workers, and others who risk their lives to save others.”
Considered to be one of the most reputable and reliable specialty pharmaceutical distributors in the United States, Gulf Coast Pharmaceuticals Plus not only delivers pharmaceuticals to healthcare facilities, but also provides them with extensive market analysis to help them prepare for unforeseen product shortages.
About Gulf Coast Pharmaceuticals Plus
Gulf Coast Pharmaceuticals Plus (GCPP) is a comprehensive pharmaceutical distributor for many of the leading U.S. Pharmaceutical companies, delivering products quickly and accurately to a network of hospitals, pharmacies, and physician practices across the United States. Over the past 20 years in business, Gulf Coast Pharmaceuticals Plus has become one of the most reliable distributors of medical supplies in the nation through its quick delivery, excellent customer service, and access to over 25,000 healthcare products. Learn more about GCPP products and services at http://www.gulfcoastpharmaceuticalsplus.com, and get the latest on company news by visiting its Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages.