"We are so grateful to once again provide in-person care to our valued patients and are prepared to welcome them back in the safest way possible," says Dr. David Olansky.
ATLANTA (PRWEB) May 13, 2020
Olansky Dermatology Associates began seeing patients for in-office visits starting Monday, May 11th. The medical team will continue to deliver the highest level of dermatologic care while protecting the health of patients and staff. In addition to procedures already in place, such as the sanitizing of exam rooms after each patient, thorough disinfecting and sterilization of medical equipment and personnel using ongoing hygiene protocols, there will be new procedures and processes implemented. Olansky Dermatology Associates will strictly follow all governmental directives and recommendations, taking extra preventative actions to help keep both patients and staff safe. Listed below are some of the precautions that Olansky Dermatology Associates will be taking upon reopening.
- All patients and staff will be provided masks to wear in the office
- All patients and staff will be prescreened daily and follow frequent hand hygiene practices
- Patients will be encouraged to wait in their cars until they are ready to be seen
- Installation of protective plexiglass screens at front desks
- Appropriate social distancing of 6 feet, when possible
- Additional sanitation procedures in common areas and exam rooms
- A limited number of patients per hour allowed in the clinic
- When appropriate, continued use of telemedicine, virtual appointments.
“We are so grateful to once again provide in-person care to our valued patients and are prepared to welcome them back in the safest way possible,” says Dr. David Olansky.
More about Olansky Dermatology Associates:
Olansky Dermatology Associates is a respected, full-service dermatology practice, offering comprehensive skincare services for the entire family. A team of skilled dermatologists, physician assistants, laser specialists and medical aestheticians serve patients from two state-of-the-art clinics in the Atlanta area. They utilize the latest technology and techniques to address a wide variety of skin conditions, ranging from eczema and psoriasis to skin cancer removal. The Olansky Aesthetics Center offers a full menu of aesthetic services, including CoolSculpting, chemical peels, facial fillers, laser treatments and so much more.
Olansky Dermatology Associates has a Buckhead office located at 3379 Peachtree Rd NE, Suite 500 in Atlanta, GA, and a Roswell, GA, location at 11755 Pointe Place, Building B-2. For more information about Olansky Dermatology Associates or to schedule an appointment, please call (404) 355-5484 or visit http://www.olanskydermatology.com.