This new release builds upon the previous edition by providing customers with new deployment options and greater capabilities for authentication, auditing & compliance, and user life cycle management.
CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. (PRWEB) September 15, 2020
OpenIAM, LLC has announced Enterprise Edition 2020 of its integrated next-gen Identity Governance and Web Access Management platform. This new release builds upon the previous edition by providing customers with new deployment options and greater capabilities for authentication, auditing & compliance, and user life cycle management. The underlying architecture of the IAM platform has been optimized for performance and scalability.
Some of the new features in Enterprise Edition 2020 include:
- Adaptive authentication: Enables organizations to improve security related to authentication by defining complex authentication workflows which can incorporate a variety of factors such as geolocation, roles, devices, etc.
- Social login and registration: Allows end-users to authenticate using their social identities. Social registration enables dynamic registration where the configured attributes can be obtained from the social site, resulting in a simplified user experience.
- Mobile MFA with push notification: iOS and Droid applications which can be used by customers to both improve security and better the end user experience.
- User access certification: Comprehensive access certification solution which provides organizations with the ability to configure both ad-hoc and regularly scheduled user access certification campaigns. Access certifications can be performed on both on-premise and cloud applications and provides for closed-loop remediation, dashboard to monitor progress and reports for auditors.
- Improved user life cycle workflow templates which now support SLAs and escalations
- Improved orphan management: User interface simplifies the effort to identify and manage orphaned accounts.
- Group governance: Allows customers to easily manage the creation, memberships and certifications related to groups.
- DevOps: Support deployments using RPM files, Docker Swarm and Kubernetes. Terraform scripts have been provided to largely automate complex multi-node deployments both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Monitoring – out of the box platform monitoring provides information on uptime, utilization, error and configurable alerts.
For more information on the new features of OpenIAM Enterprise Edition 2020, we encourage you to join our upcoming webinars: https://www.openiam.com/resources/webinars/webinar-calendar/
About OpenIAM, LLC
OpenIAM provides a fully integrated Identity and Access Management platform which is being used by some of the largest companies in the world across a variety of industries including government, financial services, telecommunications, education, healthcare, manufacturing, publishing and retail. Since the company’s inception in 2008, the entire stack has been built in-house and provides customers with technology that will grow with their changing needs by enabling the addition of components to the integrated platform, allowing users to see one unified IAM solution versus a collection of disparate products. OpenIAM is headquartered in New York.