BRISTOL, Conn. (PRWEB) April 29, 2019
Lake Compounce Family Theme Park is opening for its 174th season on Saturday, May 4th. To celebrate, guests can save $96 on Regular Admission when they purchase online and visit during the first three weekends in May.
Guests who are not yet Lake Compounce Season Pass Holders can save when they buy online and activate their passes in park during the first three weekends in May! Silver Season Passes will be only $79.99. The offer is available only through Sunday, May 19. Those who have already purchased Regular Admission will also be able to upgrade their purchase to a Season Pass if they would like.
Wondering what else is happening at Lake Compounce this summer? Here are 5 Great Reasons to Visit New England’s Family Theme & Water Park:
1. Exciting Events - There is a great line up of events planned for throughout the season. Walk for a cause during Walk for Wishes, benefiting the Make a Wish Foundation. Walk individually or as a team and raise funds for future wishes. This Mother’s Day, refresh and relax in the Moms-only Relaxation Station from 1pm - 4pm while enjoying chair massages and facials from Massage Envy – Canton. Don’t worry Dad, there’s a day for you too! This Father’s Day, June 16, bring on the belly flops Pops with the Father’s Day Flop competition in the wave pool. Saturday, May 25 watch as 100 Dachshunds race to victory during the Pink’s Wiener 100, and on June 15 and 16 enjoy your favorite local breweries and food trucks at the Craft Beer and Food Truck Festival. Don’t forget the annual Fourth of July Fireworks June 29!
2. New Food and Merchandise - There is nothing better than delicious cheese melted between two slices of toasty, buttery bread. Visit the new stand, Gooey Gourmet Grilled Cheese, to try selections such as the Pizza Grilled Cheese, BBQ Chicken Grilled Cheese, and Tater Tot Chicken Bacon Ranch Bowl.
You might remember Chuckle’s as being the perfect spot for silly hats and toys, but Chuckle’s has now transformed into the go-to spot for fashion for the entire family, can’t miss souvenirs and so much more. Check out the new selection!
3. New Games and Arcade - Stop by to experience our brand new Arcade located between Doc Popcorn and Dunkin’! Shoot hoops and more at Lake Compounce’s newest addition to their games selection.
4. Opening Weekend and Season Passholder Appreciation - On Saturday, May 4 and Sunday, May 5, be the first to experience over 50 rides, shows and attractions during the official Opening Weekend of the 172nd season of Lake Compounce! The celebrations will last all weekend long with an exclusive Season Pass Holder Gift, Live Music, Special Contests, and more.
Even More Passholder Perks - With perks like appreciation weekend, bring a buddy free, unlimited fountain soda, and food and retail discounts, there are more reasons than ever to get a Lake Compounce Season Pass. Plus, add on an All Summer Dining Pass and All Season Parking Pass to make the most of your visits. Learn more and purchase passes now at lakecompounce.com.
5. Classic Attractions and Shows - No day at Lake Compounce is complete without a heart-racing journey on Boulder Dash, or facing your phears together on Phobia. From a relaxing float down the Croc-o-Nile, to a cruise on Zoomer’s Gas n’ Go, our classic attractions make any visit great. Plus, catch a show like Daniel Tiger's Grr-ific Day. Join Daniel Tiger and Katerina Kittycat as they learn how to share, try new things, and use their imaginations.