OMI has focused on the SMB and Small Office Home Office (SOHO) market for years, with an SMB-SOHO database spanning more than 40 million contacts, which makes it one of the largest of its kind.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) February 23, 2021
Outward Media, Inc. (OMI), a leading provider of multi-channel marketing data, today announced its small to midsize business (SMB) and medical market data is now available on a leading marketplace that connects third-party data such as OMI’s to 120-plus platforms in the martech industry as well as brands and agencies.
“Those who have worked with OMI in the past know that we’ve dedicated our business to making our data best in class,” said Paula Chiocchi, CEO, OMI. “Data marketplaces enable digital marketers to better connect, control, and activate data to optimize advertising. Working with the leading marketplace platforms, we’re closing the loop for digital marketers to reach the right targets with high-quality data – without the hassles of dealing with multiple data providers or worrying about data privacy concerns.”
Data marketplaces and the identity graphs associated with them allow for a deeper and more complete view of the third-party prospect data available to digital marketers. This puts marketers in a better position to not only identify the right prospects for their offers, but ultimately, engage more effectively with them, according to Chiocchi.
For digital marketers, the advantages of OMI’s marketplace integrations include:
- Massive Scale: Access to OMI’s 66 million-plus records as part of millions more anonymized customer profiles and identifiers for individuals across the U.S. and worldwide.
- SOHO and SMB Audiences: OMI has focused on the SMB and Small Office Home Office (SOHO) market for years, with an SMB-SOHO database spanning more than 40 million contacts, which makes it one of the largest of its kind. OMI’s data scientists have fine-tuned the process of identifying and accumulating accurate business information in these sectors, which have been hit especially hard with talent shifts and contact changes during the pandemic.
- Defined and Customized Audiences: OMI data can be combined with other data sources to build custom audiences. For the OMI data, the audience building process involves the use of firmographics to pinpoint business attributes that map to the brand’s ideal customer profile for their offer. The resulting data is then married with other high-quality data sources within the marketplace to further expand and optimize digital marketing reach.
- Anonymized to Alleviate Privacy Concerns: Identity graph data does not contain personally identifiable information (PII) and cannot be used to trace an individual's identity.
- Digital Advertising Engine: Acting as an engine that drives digital advertising, a marketplace can be used by a customer, such as an agency or brand, to custom-build their audience from the identity graph. The resulting anonymized IDs making up that custom audience are then taken to a demand-side platform to deliver display or social ads.
- Elevate Intent Monitoring: With more than 14 billion new intent signals monitored each week, OMI fuels digital marketing campaigns with the most up-to-date insights into who’s ready to buy and when. Signals are grouped into buckets by industry and interest level, with additional insights added about the types of departments and contacts most likely to be associated with these buckets. From there, the data is matched by IP address to the company and the potential buyer contacts, allowing marketers to zero in on warm leads who are in-market now.
When intent signals are matched to OMI contact data, the combined data set of potential in-market prospects is taken to the marketplace to create anonymized IDs. The IDs are then delivered to a demand-side platform to generate digital or social ads. And, with OMI’s high marketplace match rate, marketers can achieve nearly double the impact by launching both email and digital marketing campaigns at the same time. This approach yields high crossover and higher overall ROI, allowing audiences to view marketing messages on email as well as other channels, such as digital banner ads or social media ads.
Read more about OMI, intent monitoring and marketplaces here.
About Outward Media
Outward Media, Inc. (OMI) provides companies of all sizes with quality business contact data along with data cleansing services, comprehensive email marketing services, and a full complement of analytical services to generate quality leads and achieve a high return on investment. Delivering access to 40 million small-to-midsize business (SMB) email contacts across 18 million businesses, and a total of 80 million email addresses overall including manager and above titles, OMI is best known for its 30-day 95 percent email data validity guarantee. For more information, visit http://www.outwardmedia.com or call 310-274-5312.