Several Ovation lab directors and staff members will be actively involved in this year’s presentations as session moderators, round table presenters, post-graduate course instructors and interactive session speakers.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) October 10, 2019
Ovation Fertility is once again proving its reputation as a prolific producer of research in the field of reproductive medicine, with six abstracts accepted for poster presentations at the ASRM 2019 Scientific Congress and Expo, the premier conference for reproductive experts, slated for October 12-16, 2019, in Philadelphia.
“Ovation will have a prominent presence in the scientific sessions, round tables and post-graduate courses at ASRM 2019,” says Mitchel C. Schiewe, PhD, Ovation Fertility Newport Beach laboratory director. “Shane Zozula, senior embryologist and technical supervisor of our Newport Beach laboratory, will serve as president-elect and organizer of the scientific program for the Society for Reproductive Biologists & Technologists (SRBT). This huge responsibility encompasses the majority of laboratory discussions over a six-day period at ASRM. Several Ovation lab directors and staff members will be actively involved in this year’s presentations as session moderators, round table presenters, post-graduate course instructors and interactive session speakers.”
Bookmark this link for a handy reference guide to all of the Ovation-led content at ASRM.
The list of Ovation abstracts accepted for presentation at ASRM 2019 covers a wide range of topics of importance to IVF scientists worldwide.
- P-73: Suboptimal Stimulation Is Predictive of Increased Aneuploidy and Reduced Pregnancies Per Cycle Start. J.B. Whitney, BS, R.E. Anderson, MD, M.C. Schiewe, PhD
- P-318: Individual Chromosome Mosaicism Rates After Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Aneuploidy: Implications for Mechanisms Related to the Early Stages of Embryo Development. Amy Jones, MS, Ping Zou, PhD, Minjae Kwon, MS, Melissa Wilmarth, BS, Cecilia Rios, CG, Ashlie West, BS, Jordan Clarke, MS
- P-329: Artificial Intelligence: Non-Invasive Detection of Morphological Features Associated with Abnormalities in Chromosomes 21 and 16. M.D. VerMilyea, J. Hall, D. Perugini, A. Murphy, T. Nguyen, C. Rios, A. Picou, A. Miller, A. Dinsmore, K. Silverberg, M. Perugini
- P-811: The Anatomy of Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) Cryo Dewar Tank Failures. M.C. Schiewe, S. Zozula, E. Behnke, J. Cowles, R. Manchise, J.B. Whitney
- P-812: Usefulness of Remote, Continuous Weight Determination for the Routine Quality Management of Cryo Dewar Tanks. M.C. Schiewe, S. Zozula, T. Ochoa, J. Cowles, R. Manchise, J.B. Whitney
- P-820: Efficacy of a Modified Microsecure Vitrification (µS-VTF) Procedure with DMSO-Free Solutions Applied to a Dedicated Blastocyst Biopsy/Vitrification-All/PGT-A Program: Optimizing Single Healthy Term Live Births. M.C. Schiewe, J.B. Whitney, S. Zozula, N. Nugent, T. Lee, I. Hatch, R.E. Anderson
All Ovation posters presented at ASRM 2019 will be available at http://www.OvationFertility.com/research.
About Ovation Fertility
Ovation® Fertility is a national network of reproductive endocrinologists and scientific thought leaders focused on reducing the cost of having a family through more efficient and effective fertility care. Ovation’s IVF and genetics laboratories, along with affiliated physician practices, work collaboratively to raise the bar for IVF treatment, with state-of-the-art, evidence-based fertility services that give hopeful parents the best chance for a successful pregnancy. Physicians partner with Ovation to offer their patients advanced preconception carrier screening; preimplantation genetic testing; donor egg and surrogacy services; and secure storage for their frozen eggs, embryos and sperm. Ovation also helps IVF labs across America improve their quality and performance with expert off-site lab direction and consultation. Learn more about Ovation’s vision of a world without infertility at http://www.OvationFertility.com.