The expanded Ovation Aviation charter flight program provides flexible booking, with no minimum hour commitment, on meticulously cleaned aircraft of all sizes that are parked at private air facilities.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) September 30, 2020
As those needing to travel seek to minimize exposure risk to COVID-19, Ovation Travel Group – one of the largest independently owned travel management and luxury leisure travel companies headquartered in the United States – is today unveiling Ovation Aviation, its Private Jet Charter Program, an expanded charter offering built around the unique needs of private air travel in today’s COVID-19 environment. The expanded charter flight program provides flexible booking, with no minimum hour commitment, on meticulously cleaned aircraft of all sizes that are parked at private air facilities.
“While safety in travel has always been important, it has never been more crucial than now during the pandemic. Ovation’s clientele want the ability to travel in a way that’s convenient to their personal schedules along with knowledge that attention to every detail is being made to mitigate risks while traveling, and many have actively asked for our guidance on ‘outside the box’ travel options,” explained Paul Metselaar, CEO and Chairman of Ovation Travel Group. “We are proud to launch Ovation Aviation to make access to private air options significantly easier. Whether our clients are traveling for business or pleasure, we will provide a safe, clean and healthy experience with our select global partners operating premier charter aircraft.”
The Ovation Aviation Private Jet Charter Program offers:
- Safety First – Ovation only works with the most reputable charter operators to ensure travelers enjoy the highest levels of safety, privacy and comfort, not only while flying, but also on the ground in private facilities.
- All Sizes – Ovation has access to a portfolio of more than 1,000 safety-vetted and verified partner aircraft ranging from Light and Midsize to Super-Mid and Large-Cabin categories.
- Flexible Booking – Ovation offers travelers the flexibility of booking on-demand with no minimum hour commitment. There is no asset ownership requirement.
- Attention to Detail – Ovation only works with partner operators committed to ensuring every detail is taken care of, from catering to extra amenities.
- Cabin Cleaning – Ovation’s partners provide deep disinfecting between each trip to provide added comfort.
- Physical Distancing – Ovation’s clients will enjoy greater physical distancing among travelers, crew and staff for safer on-ground and in-air experiences.
- Temperature Taking – Temperature testing may be required prior to boarding.
“From Ovation’s Private Jet Charter Program to our ‘Travel Lifetime Care’ initiative, we have never been more committed to doing everything possible to ensure the safety and security of our travelers,” noted Metselaar. “As demand for travel comes back, we want our travelers to rest assured that we are here for them from the time they start planning their trips until the time they have safely returned home. We strive to remain their ‘trusted travel partner.’”
For more information on Ovation Aviation, visit OvationTravel.com/Ovation-Aviation. For information on how your business can benefit from working with Ovation Travel Group, visit OvationTravel.com or email: email@example.com.
About Ovation Travel Group
Ovation Travel Group, whose flagship brand, Lawyers Travel, began operations over 35 years ago, is one of the largest independently owned travel companies headquartered in the U.S. With over $1.6 billion in annual sales last year, Ovation has travel consultants in more than 30 locations throughout the United States and the United Kingdom. Ovation is the largest affiliate of BCD Travel and utilizes BCD’s global network to fulfill its clients’ travel programs across the globe. With over 700 employees and over 200 independent travel advisors, Ovation provides business travel services, bespoke luxury travel experiences and meeting and special events planning for over 700 professional organizations and over 200,000 travelers.