Some challenges they might face are commercial drug procurement, budget reductions, as well as regulatory and time constraints.
TORONTO (PRWEB) February 27, 2019
Investigator-initiated studies help address important clinical questions, often without the bias of industry sponsorship. As these trials grow in size and complexity, investigators must be able to anticipate and address supply chain management problems. Some challenges they might face are commercial drug procurement, budget reductions, as well as regulatory and time constraints. In this free webinar, the featured speakers will discuss these challenges in-depth and offer innovative solutions to ensure IIS run smoothly.
- Understand best practices for addressing the potential challenges in ensuring IIS drug supply availability while balancing cost and risk
- Review the current IIS landscape: the increase in scale and complexity of IIS programs
- Forecasting of drug supply considerations at an individual study or program level
- Optimising pack design for IIS
- Labelling strategies to support IIS
- Learn about regulatory considerations
This webinar will appeal to individuals who work in:
- Clinical Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management
- Label Development and Regulatory Vetting
- Clinical Trial Design
- Clinical Operations
- Clinical Research
- Local and Global Distribution
- Project Management
For more information or to register for this event, visit Overcoming Clinical Supply Chain Challenges in Investigator-Initiated Studies.
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global life science, food and medical device community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners (from life science, food and medical device companies, private & academic research institutions, healthcare centers, etc.) turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.