Our clients are industry leaders interested in utilizing an AI-driven technology designed to offer deeper threat detection than traditional options
RESTON, Va. (PRWEB) November 18, 2019
Paladion, a global leader in AI-Driven Managed Detection and Response, today announced that it has been selected as the cybersecurity provider of choice by an identity protection solution provider. This new client provides subscription-based identity risk management and privacy protection, and has chosen Paladion to implement an advanced managed security service that provides threat intelligence, threat hunting, security monitoring, incident analysis, and incident response.
“Our clients are industry leaders interested in utilizing an AI-driven technology designed to offer deeper threat detection than traditional options,” said Rajat Mohanty, CEO at Paladion. “Paladion is dedicated to our clients, and we continue to offer unique AI and machine learning solutions to investigate, auto contains threats, and orchestrate response before a security breach can occur.”
Paladion’s Managed Detection and Response (MDR) solution allow businesses to detect attack campaigns before they result in a breach. Rather than simply providing alerts from security monitoring, as with traditional MSSPs, MDR uses advanced security analytics on endpoints, user behavior, application, and network to monitor for cyber threats.
The benefits of this next-generation solution include:
- Threat anticipation: Anticipate potential threats in advance using contextualized data
- Threat hunting: Identify and hunt stealth attack campaigns before they can cause a breach using AI-driven insights
- Security monitoring: Monitor and protect your systems in real-time from known and current attacks.
- Incident analysis: React to individual needs of a company based on high-level insights and industry trends
- Auto containment: Machine learning algorithms allow you to contain attacks in minutes, not days.
- Response orchestration: Evict attackers, eradicate threats, and advance your defenses faster.
“Our top priority is always the security of our clients,” said Mohanty. “We continue to provide innovative, cutting-edge solutions that safeguard security. With each new client relationship that we forge, we continue to grow and strengthen our products to better serve changing industry trends and new threats to security.”
For more information about Paladion’s client partnerships and its Managed Detection and Response solution, contact us here.
Paladion is a next-generation cybersecurity provider to technology, manufacturing, and cloud-first companies across the United States. They are consistently recognized and rated by independent technology advisory firms for their Managed Detection and Response Services, Cloud security, and Vulnerability Management & Response services, which is anchored by their patented Artificial Intelligence platform – AI.saac.
For more information, please visit http://www.paladion.net.