“With 15 years now in operation Palmasola continues to be one of the most iconic and stunning beachfront estates in the world. The privacy and exclusivity of the destination are part of the appeal, as is the stellar customer service,” Lillian Aviles, Director of Sales & Marketing for Palmasola.
PUNTA MITA, Mexico (PRWEB) November 20, 2019
Palmasola is one of the first true luxury estate properties in the region. Although there are many new luxury properties in Mexico, Palmasola remains a standout among high-end villas. Guests of this 9- bedroom beachfront 25,000 square foot villa enjoy the outstanding amenities of Punta Mita Resort, an uncompromising staff and breathtaking Mexican architecture. Palmasola is known for their top-notch 5-star service, incredible location and consistently exceeding guest expectations.
Palmasola’s official 15-year anniversary is October 26th and their revitalizing second phase of renovations were completed early November. The latest design upgrades were created by top designer Ofelia Uribe from Mexico City’s Uribe Krayer highlighting an homage to the sea. The architect is the renowned Manolo Mestre, who created a vibe ideal for entertaining, while also offering intimate spaces with a timeless style emphasizing Mexican Pacific Coast design.
Below are highlights of the amenities, services and excursions available to Palmasola guests:
- Impeccable fully staffed, single client, exclusive retreat with 17 full-time staff members including General Manager, Mike O´Hara, a seasoned luxury hotelier
- Expansive white sandy swimmable beach in front of the property
- Great surfing steps from the Villa
- Property includes 9 en suite bedrooms with an expansive Master Suite with a private rooftop terrace, outdoor jacuzzi, study, a 200 ft long infinity edge pool, 11 distinctive event venues, media room, gym, and massage room
- Seasoned culinary team led by Chef Edher Cervantes, who worked under the tutelage of Enrique Olvera (of Pujol in Mexico City), one of the Mexico’s top chefs
- Only Punta Mita Villa for rent with full access to all Four Seasons Punta Mita - Premier Membership in Punta Mita, with access to all facilities including two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses, Punta Mita Golf Academy, PBI Tennis Clinic and 5 Private Beach Clubs
Link to see more pictures of this stunning property: Palmasola Photos
Palmasola is in the center of Punta Mita Resort, which is celebrating its 20th year. Punta Mita began when DINE, Mexico’s premiere real estate developer, created the luxury, gated, 1,500-acre resort community on Mexico’s Riviera Nayarit. In 1999 The Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita opened its doors, and a master plan was launched to be the future home to five hotels and a variety of luxury residential communities and Villas and The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort opened in 2008. Palmasola is at the heart of it all with the best location in all of Punta Mita, right between The Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita and The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort. Punta Mita is one of the most upscale and protected destinations in Mexico, and just a 45-minute drive from Puerto Vallarta airport.
Kicking off the 20th Anniversary celebration December 6th, Punta Mita will host a weekend of commemorative experiences. Plus, in 2019, Punta Mita introduces the following:
- Punta Mita Golf Club’s driving range has been re-designed to provide the ultimate practice facility experience. With the Punta Mita Golf Academy Complex, it takes the golf experience to the next level!
- The new Punta Mita Dive Center provides both diving expeditions and scuba certification programs, with PADI-certified expert divers
For more information about Punta Mita’s 20th Anniversary Celebrations, visit http://www.puntamita.com.
About Palmasola: Palmasola was born after the owner fell in love with Punta Mita. After finding the perfect location for their dream Villa, bordering the golf course and a private swimmable beach, they purchased the land and began interviewing well-known Mexican architects and found the perfect fit with Manolo Mestre. Mestre was well known for designing homes for famous clients such as Francis Ford Coppola and heiress Isabel Goldsmith, but what really caught the attention of the owners was Mestre’s passion and the intimacy of his designs. The owners spared no expense and no detail was overlooked, and the result is an estate that is elegantly timeless with a village-like design perfect for to bringing together large groups of friends while still offering an abundance of small private enclaves. Originally a private estate, they decided to offer the 9-bedroom estate for rent after many requests. Taking inspiration from some of their favorite hotels like Aman and Auberge, the owners hired experienced managers with luxury hotel backgrounds to help them blend the unique personalized service of a world-class estate with the standards of a five-star hotel.