PDA remains dedicated to providing our members with the useful tools and resources you need, particularly when as they face unexpected challenges.
BETHESDA, Md. (PRWEB) March 31, 2020
The Parenteral Drug Association (PDA) announced that it is suspending membership expirations retroactively to March 1 and continuing until the end of June. All members will continue to enjoy the benefits of membership, even if you are unable to pay due to the impact of the corona virus pandemic.
“The PDA team wants everyone in our community to stay safe during this difficult time,” said PDA President/CEO Richard Johnson. “PDA remains dedicated to providing our members with the useful tools and resources you need, particularly when as they face unexpected challenges.”
While PDA puts in place alternative solutions for training and conferences, here is a partial list of the benefits you can take advantage of immediately as you continue to work and advance your career:
- Access to the full contents of all active Technical Reports on the Technical Report Portal
- Review the PDA Glossary of Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Terminology
- Read the PDA Letter with its just-refreshed website. Share articles with your colleagues, as all new content will be open access during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Find peer-reviewed, industry-critical research at the PDA Journal of Pharmaceutical Science & Technology The Mar/Apr issue will be open access, so share with colleagues!
- Connect with the PDA Community across social media platforms including PDA Connect, PDA’s LinkedIn Group, on Twitter, including the US and Europe, and on PDA’s YouTube channel.
- And don’t forget that many local PDA Chapters are also active on social media; search for them on the same platforms where you find PDA.
- Catch up on your technical reading at the PDA Bookstore.
- Continue to enjoy member discounts on PDA Conference and Education registration, with new virtual options being added now.
About PDA – Connecting People, Science and Regulation®
The Parenteral Drug Association (PDA) is the leading global provider of science, technology and regulatory information and education for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical community. Founded in 1946 as a nonprofit organization, PDA is committed to developing scientifically sound, practical technical information and resources to advance science and regulation through the expertise of over 10,500 members worldwide. PDA is an ANSI accredited Standards Developing Organization. Go to http://www.pda.org/footer/about-pda to learn more.