“If I could go back 40 years and give myself some advice, I'd say become a student of people, because people make you successful.”
SEATTLE (PRWEB) February 05, 2020
Parker Staffing, an award-winning national temporary and permanent staffing agency, today announced that Seattle Business magazine has honored its president, Debbie Crandall, at the annual Executive Excellence Awards. Crandall was recognized on January 23 at a special event held at the Museum of Flight alongside leaders from corporations and nonprofits across Washington state.
At a banquet, Crandall spoke about what it meant to be honored after 25 years in the staffing industry and offered this advice to up and coming leaders: “If I could go back 40 years and give myself some advice, I'd say become a student of people, because people make you successful. People run, grow and evolve your company. When you understand what motivates and brings them to work every day, you can build genuine relationships, cultivate trust and achieve results that are good for them, good for clients and good for the business.”
A full list of honorees for this year’s awards follows, and Parker Staffing salutes their achievements and drive for excellence.
2020 Executive Excellence Award Winners
- Amy Balliett, CEO & Cofounder, Killer Visual Strategies
- Melba Bartels, Executive VP & CFO, BECU
- Brent Beardall, President & CEO, WaFd Bank
- Debbie Candall, President, Parker Staffing
- Jeff Dance, CEO, Fresh Consulting
- Rod Diefendorf, COO, PitchBook
- Matt Hulett, President, Rosetta Stone
- Mary Knell, CEO, Pacific Northwest Commercial Banking, Wells Fargo
- Amy Nelson, Founder & CEO, The Riveter
- Eugenio Pace, Cofounder & CEO, Authentic ID
- Tom Sebastian, President & CEO, Compass Health
- Kieran Snyder, Cofounder & CEO, Textio
- Shauna Swerland, CEO, Fuel Talent
- Jeremy Wacksman, President, Zillow Group Inc.
Lifetime Achievement Award
- Tom Alberg, Cofounder & managing Director, Madrona Venture Croup
The Executive Excellence Awards event received the support of presenting sponsor Albers School of Business & Economics at Seattle University.
ABOUT PARKER STAFFING
Parker Staffing, a member of the Jackson Healthcare® family of companies, is a dynamic sales and recruiting organization with a history of providing temporary and direct hire services to businesses across the United States going back to 1979.
Led by industry veteran Debbie Crandall, the Parker team finds fulfillment in working together to put people to work. Our personal service, national reach and innovative approach make fulfilling your specific staffing needs a fast and rewarding experience.
Based in Seattle, we are a team of friends, parents, lifetime Pacific Northwesterners, the recently relocated, athletes, mathletes, and hikers who all take pride in delivering quality contract and direct hire job seekers to our clients.
More information about Parker Staffing can be found at its website at http://www.parkerstaffing.com
Jacob Rhoades, Parker Staffing