One customer will save 12 hours a month. Imagine that.
SEATTLE (PRWEB) September 18, 2020
PC Bennett, an Acumatica Gold Certified Partner, announces their automotive database management solution: AutoFitmentPlus. To better serve their automotive aftermarket customers, PC Bennett is developing a comprehensive tool that rolls fitment tracking and parts lookup with ACES and PIES reference specification sites, packaged into an award-winning ERP system.
AutoFitmentPlus builds on the Fitment functionality that PC Bennett released earlier this year, and is 80% through Phase I development. PC Bennett customers can currently look up fitment for auto parts by year, make, model and other filters, ensuring that they get the right part, every time.
When we asked our clients what they wanted most from a fitment solution, we heard many of them lament having to enter in part data at least twice, often more than that. Then at the end of the month they need to manually create an Excel spreadsheet to send to PIES. It is a huge drain on their time each month. AutoFitmentPlus will allow clients to enter data ONCE, and then click a button and download the PIES file they need, in the right format, in minutes.
The expanded AutoFitmentPlus tool has the go-to reference specification tables: ACES (Aftermarket Catalog Exchange Standard) and PIES (Product Information Exchange Standard) built right into it, allowing fast, easy file preparation and transmission and seamless direct access to the data.
“We wanted to help our customers eliminate manual lookups and have an easy way to quickly find parts that match their customers’ requests,” says PC Bennett’s Founder, and CEO Patricia Bennett. “Integrating it with ACES and PIES just made sense, and saves our clients so much time and effort. One customer currently spends upwards of 12 hours each month preparing their data file for upload to SEMA. Imagine getting that time back every month.”
In addition to parts lookup, PC Bennett’s AutoFitmentPlus solution also includes:
- VIN validation and identification
- Vehicle Classification data (Year, Make, Model, Engine Type, etc.) maintained and cross-referenced against your Part SKUs to establish Fitment Application.
- Industry-standard ‘ACES’ (Aftermarket Catalog Exchange Standard) Vehicle Classification data automatically loaded into the ERP database and automatically updated at regular intervals.
- Parts Fitment used to filter available products on Sales Orders and Service Orders. Fitment will also integrate with your eCommerce website.
- Industry-standard ‘PIES’ (Product Information Exchange Standard) Product Categorization data automatically loaded into the ERP database and automatically updated at regular intervals.
- PIES data used to provide information about your Parts in an industry recognized manner, including Attributes and other specifications.
- Sales and Service performed on vehicles tracked by VIN, including Warranties on parts and service.
- On-demand export of data in the ACES, PIES, or SEMA prescribed formats with no manual data manipulation or intervention on your part, providing you with seamless integration to your trading partners and the SEMA Data Coop.
For subscribing members of the Auto Care Association, PC Bennett’s AutoFitmentPlus will also ensure the data you have in your ERP system is always up to date.
You can read more on PC Bennett’s AutoFitmentPlus blog post.
“We couldn’t be happier that PC Bennett is developing this automotive database management tool for their Acumatica audience. It speaks to their commitment to the automotive industry, and their depth of knowledge and passion for the fastest growing cloud ERP solution,” offered Geoff Ashley, Vice President, Partner Strategy & Programs at Acumatica.
About PC Bennett
PC Bennett is an award-winning Acumatica Cloud ERP Software provider, but we’re more than that. We’re car enthusiasts, who think about more than just technology. We think about how people work so we can provide the tools and information needed to make good business decisions.
The experienced team at PC Bennett will take the time to understand your priorities so we can recommend cost-effective solutions that achieve results.
We know there are many choices available to supply your automotive technology needs. We look forward to the opportunity to show you why we are the right choice for your small or medium business (SMB).