PHOENIX (PRWEB) April 14, 2017 -- A leading provider of innovative residential water filtration solutions, Perfect Water Technologies released an upgraded version of its top-selling Home Master® HydroPerfection® Undersink Reverse Osmosis (RO) system.
New features include an upgraded RO sink faucet, refrigerator connection attachment for the purest ice and water, and latest hard water tolerant membrane from Dow® Filmtec® designed to prevent premature membrane failure. The fully loaded Home Master TMHP-L version is one of the highest quality residential undersink reverse osmosis water filter products on the market. This version offers a contemporary look and feel, and easy-to-install attachments ideal for DIYers looking to upgrade their water filtration system and home fixtures.
Additional product details:
- Equipped with stylish 1/4 turn ceramic disk brushed nickel reverse osmosis (RO) faucet, refrigerator connection kit and Dow Filmtec High Hardness RO membrane featuring improved purification and longer life
- Offers nine stages of filtration, purification, sterilization and enhancement
- Removes up to 99 percent of chloramines, chlorine and chemicals including chromium, fluoride, pharmaceuticals, heavy metals and dissolved solids
- Destroys 99.99 percent of microorganisms
- Includes patented Full Contact® Artesian remineralization system
“Simply put, our flagship RO system has been significantly upgraded with the addition of the new Dow membrane and stunning Luxury Standard RO Faucet. With this system, consumers are getting improved durability and an easy-to-install refrigerator attachment. It’s a considerable value,” stated President and Founder of Perfect Water Technologies, Jon Sigona.
About Perfect Water Technologies
Perfect Water Technologies develops innovative water purification products for home and garden under the Home Master® brand. Founded in 2002, the company has developed a patented remineralization system for reverse osmosis systems to reduce storage tank degradation, improve water quality and reproduce perfect natural water. Recent efforts have focused on bringing the highest-grade catalytic carbon to all of our carbon filters to address the growing concern with chloramines. For more information about Perfect Water Technologies and Home Master brand products, visit homemasterfilters.com.
Amy La Sala, Off Madison Ave, +1 480.505.4482, [email protected]