COMPLY continues to be the preeminent venue for regulators, compliance, risk and marketing professionals and innovators to network and discuss today’s pressing compliance issues.
MORRISTOWN, N.J. (PRWEB) March 09, 2020
PerformLine, the leading provider of multi-channel compliance technology and the organizer of COMPLY2020, today announced leaders from some of the world’s most recognized brands in banking, fintech and compliance are joining the COMPLY2020 speaker lineup.
Taking place May 5-6 in New York City, COMPLY2020 will unite a comprehensive gathering of regulators, compliance and risk professionals, sales and marketing leaders, innovators, investors and legal experts from across the globe to attend and speak from a wide variety of companies. The conference also features multiple networking parties including one on the famous Tribeca Rooftop with live music, drinks and food.
“A compliance transformation is taking place in financial services, technology, insurance and elsewhere. It’s a critical time for leaders to come together to focus on compliance and technologies to help their organizations adapt quickly,” said Alex Baydin, CEO of PerformLine. “COMPLY continues to be the preeminent venue for regulators, compliance, risk and marketing professionals and innovators to network and discuss today’s pressing compliance issues. The caliber of speakers and brands at COMPLY202020 is a testament to its importance in the compliance space.”
Keynotes include Andrew Smith, Director of the Bureau of Consumer Protection at the Federal Trade Commission; Matt Galvin, Global Vice President of Ethics and Compliance at Anheuser-Busch InBev; Richard Cordray, Former Director of the CFPB and author of Watchdog, LaSalle Vaughn, Global Head of Enterprise Communications Compliance at Robinhood; and Celie Niehaus, Chief Compliance Officer at BBVA. Ryan Patel, a go-to authority on global business, political economy and corporate governance, will discuss the “State of the Union” of FinTech.
Other Featured Speakers Include:
- Sandy Brown, Assistant Director in the Bureau of Consumer’s Protection’s Division of Financial Practices, FTC
- Joseph Chambers, Assistant Attorney General, Finance Department, State of Connecticut Office of the Attorney General
- Stephen Cheng, Chief Compliance Officer, Green Dot
- Meredith Fuchs, Senior VP, Chief Counsel, Regulatory, Capital One
- Brian Geary, President, OnDeck Capital
- Adam Goller, General Manager of Strategic Partnerships, Cross River Bank
- Stacee Hasenbalg, Chief Compliance Officer, OppLoans
- Shelley Metz-Galloway, Managing Director, Risk and Compliance, Protiviti
- Debbie Miede, Counsel, Complex Financial Institutions, Legal Division, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Tyler Montrone, Chief Legal Officer and Chief Compliance Officer, Acima Credit
- Lakshmi Murthy, US Lead for Risk, Compliance & Regulatory Analytics, Credit Suisse
- Yasmin Omrani, Global Regulatory, Compliance, and AFC Innovation Lead, Deutsche Bank
- Dan Quan, Managing Partner, Banks Street Advisory
- Emily Schoolman, Head of Corporate Compliance, Raymond James
- Peter Singer, Head of Regulatory Compliance, Revolut
- Chris Tocin, Administrative VP, Risk Analytics and Automation Manager, M&T Bank
- Haimera Workie, Head of Financial Innovation and Senior Director, FINRA
Some featured agenda topics include: Hear from the Regulators, Marketing and Sales Compliance; The Growth of Point of Sale and Consumer Lending; Consumer Protection and State Regulators; Blitzscaling an Effective Marketing Compliance Program in Under 90 Days; Using Compliance Data Analytics to Thrive. See the full agenda here.
The COMPLY conference, now in its sixth year and named a “Must-Attend” Compliance conference includes tactical presentations, luminary chats, keynote speakers and networking events spanning across two days. To register or learn more about sponsorship and speaking opportunities, please visit https://comply2020.com/. Press requesting to attend should contact marketing(at)performline(dot)com for more information.
COMPLY2020, the longest-running Compliance, Risk and RegTech event, brings together the most comprehensive gathering of innovators, investors, legal and compliance professionals and regulators from across the globe. COMPLY is focused on actionable take-aways for mitigating risk, maintaining brand safety and meeting regulatory obligations for any company. COMPLY2020 was named a “Can’t-Miss RegTech Conference for 2020” and takes place on May 5–6, 2020 at Tribeca360 in NYC. Register at COMPLY2020.com
PerformLine is the leading RegTech company delivering automated compliance solutions for enterprises looking to mitigate regulatory risk and ensure brand safety. Its cloud-based platform empowers compliance functions with the intelligence, insights and tools needed to mitigate risk across consumer interaction channels including web, voice, email, messaging and social media. PerformLine provides its clients with significant time and cost savings by automating compliance activities across channels and departments.