Being a responsive and reliable source of information is a major reason our customers choose PMC. I think our customers are going to appreciate having detailed advice at their fingertips in our Knowledge Center.
LENEXA, Kan. (PRWEB) August 20, 2020
After spending years in user-centric design and development, Pioneer Music Company (PMC) announces its new website has launched. Custom integrators’ needs and work styles were at the forefront of guiding the redesign process, as well as highlighting PMC’s expertise and ability in helping integrators grow their businesses. Now in its sixth-generation, family-owned PMC ensured that everything about the new site was designed to offer its customers the best user experience whether they need products, information or guidance.
“It’s exciting to have created and launched a website that matches as closely as possible to our in-location personal service. Sure, it took a while, but we wanted to get it right. Custom integrators rely on us to have what they need when they need it because their business depends on it. Sometimes that’s an actual product. Other times it’s helpful selection, installation or integration advice,” says Alec Haight, PMC vice president.
The upgraded website includes many new features to help users quickly and easily navigate the site and find the video and audio products from the top brands they need. New features include:
- The ability for current customers to view all inventory stock live, view their specific pricing, order products and pay invoices online
- The ability to build custom job and favorites lists
- Customizable login rights for users under each account, enabling the integrator to control authorization for their staff
- An even more simplified online shopping and check out experience
- A much easier and faster way to view products, as well as a quick-share feature to e-mail a quote to a customer.
- The ability to sign up for instant notification when out of stock product arrives.
- A Knowledge Center that includes upcoming training sessions and special events, as well as the latest industry news.
- Helpful, real-world product reviews and tips from PMC experts
- Quick access to contact information for all PMC locations (Kansas City, KS, St. Louis, MO, Omaha, NE, and Des Moines, IA)
Haight explains, “When you carry the sheer number of AV products we do, it’s always in our customers’ best interest to continually ensure our website is designed in a way that they can find and order what they need fast. But, information about those products when you’re bidding a project or expanding your services is just as important. Being a responsive and reliable source of information is a major reason our customers choose PMC. I think our customers are going to appreciate having detailed advice at their fingertips in our Knowledge Center. And, we’ve added an Ask an Expert feature, so customers can get immediate information from one of our product experts. Our new site is definitely more than just a pretty face.”
About Pioneer Music Company
Pioneer Music Company is an established family-owned and operated business that has been fulfilling the needs of Midwest dealers and integrators for nearly 150 years. Founded in 1869 as a hardware implements retailer, today it is a wholesale business-to-business provider of high-quality consumer electronics products. Pioneer Music Company has expanded to serve many other industries including residential AV, automation, network distribution, surveillance, installation accessories and more. Visit pmcav.com for more information.