We give consumers a greater opportunity of having their voice heard and their problems resolved
NEW YORK (PRWEB) December 08, 2020
U.S. consumer advocacy and customer complaints website, PissedConsumer.com, marks 14 years of helping consumers better protect their consumer rights. As an anniversary gift, Pissed Consumer now offers two-way conversations with companies and enables complaint resolutions through its online platform and consumer video interviews.
"Consumers have always had a voice,” said Joanna Simpson of PissedConsumer.com. "What we do is help them amplify that voice, connect with other consumers facing related problems, and give them a greater opportunity of having their voice heard and their problems resolved.”
While consumers can air grievances on many online platforms, Pissed Consumer puts an emphasis on trust and seeking resolutions. Some of the ways the website does this include:
- amplifying consumer voices in video interviews, enabling them to put a face and voice behind their concerns, making a more direct connection with company representatives and other consumers;
- having a zero-tolerance policy for fake reviews (including both fake negative reviews in attacks against companies as well as fake positive company-submitted reviews);
- enabling consumers to become “verified” to lend even more credibility when they share their customer experiences;
- using both automatic tools and human moderation to ensure false reviews are detected and removed;
- providing for direct, trackable, interactions between consumers and companies allowing both parties to be heard and be proactive about addressing customer service issues.
To learn more about the ways PissedConsumer.com puts the focus on building trust in its efforts to keep consumers engaged in protecting their consumer rights, visit https://www.pissedconsumer.com/blog/2020/09/a-word-of-trust/.
PissedConsumer.com is a social consumer advocacy website where people can share consumer complaints and feedback with others. Visitors can also research companies, products, and services before making important purchasing decisions. Business solutions are available to help companies protect their reputations by responding to, and resolving, problems reported in consumer complaints.
For more information about PissedConsumer.com, please Contact Us Directly.