“We are thrilled to be partnering with The Plantrician Project, a great organization, and look forward to bringing an all-star lineup of presenters to the inaugural Food Solutions for Human Health Summit in 2019 at Plant Based World.”
NEW YORK (PRWEB) November 01, 2018
Plant Based World Conference & Expo (PBW) is pleased to announce the speaker lineup for the Food Solutions For Human Health Summit taking place June 7-8, 2019 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. The Summit will focus on the regenerative impact of plant-based nutrition on human health and the power it provides to reverse and prevent many of the most common chronic diseases. PBW is working with The Plantrician Project on educational sessions for healthcare professionals to earn CME credits.
”For the past six years, The Plantrician Project has been the leader in educating the modern healthcare world on the benefits of plant-based nutrition,” said Ben Davis, Content & Communications Director, JD Events, producers of PBW. “We are thrilled to be partnering with such a great organization and look forward to bringing this all-star lineup of presenters to the inaugural Food Solutions for Human Health Summit in 2019.”
Speakers that have been confirmed to present at Plant Based World in the Food Solutions For Human Health Summit include:
● Scott Stoll, MD, a board-certified specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation specializing in regenerative medicine, utilizing natural treatments, diet, and lifestyle to aid the body in healing chronic disease and injuries. Dr. Stoll is the Co-Founder, Board Chairman and Chief Medical Officer of the Plantrician Project.
● Joel Kahn, MD, a Holistic Cardiologist believes that plant-based nutrition is the most powerful source of preventative medicine on the planet.
● T. Colin Campbell, PhD, a biochemist who specializes in the effect of nutrition on long-term health, is a Professor Emeritus of Nutritional Biochemistry at Cornell University and has become known for his advocacy of a low-fat, whole foods, plant-based diet.
● Michelle McMacken, MD, a board-certified internal medicine physician and an assistant professor of medicine at NYU School of Medicine is an enthusiastic supporter of plant-based nutrition, who is committed to educating patients, medical students, and doctors about the power of healthy eating and lifestyle modification.
● Garth Davis, MD, a physician practicing medical and surgical weight management in Asheville, NC. He is a recognized expert in initial and revisional bariatric procedures also helping people lose weight and improve health using a whole-food, plant-based diet. He is the author of “The Experts Guide To Weight Loss Surgery” and “Proteinaholic” and is an avid runner, triathlete, and cross fitter.
● Saray Stancic, MD, a board-certified physician and the founder of Stancic Health and Wellness, LLC in Ramsey, NJ, an innovative medical practice whose mission is to educate and empower patients to achieve optimal health via lifestyle modification and a plant-based diet.
● Joel Fuhrman, MD, a best-selling author on understanding the science behind a nutrient-dense, plant-based, whole-foods diet. Dr. Fuhrman emphasizes how eating foods that supply abundant amounts of micronutrients unleashes the body’s tremendous ability to heal, achieve optimal weight and slow the aging process.
● Michael Greger, MD, a physician, author, and professional speaker on public health issues, particularly the benefits of a whole-food, plant-based diet. He is the founder of NutritionFacts.org, the first science-based, non-commercial website to provide free daily videos and articles on the latest discoveries in nutrition.
PBW is being developed for the health and wellness of the global community with guidance from an expert council of advisors within the plant-based industry and beyond. Two new members recently joined the board including Martin Tull, Director of Partnerships, American College of Lifestyle Medicine and Chad Sarno, Co-Founder, Wicked Healthy, and VP of Culinary, Good Catch Foods. The new members join leaders from The Plantrician Project, The Humane Society, Plant Based Foods Association, Forks Over Knives, PlantPure Nation, Farm Sanctuary, One Green Planet, LiveKindly, HappyCow, Purple Carrot, Vegan Action, The Good Food Institute, Plantricious, 4Leaf, Vegan Bodybuilding and Fitness, Borough of Brooklyn, Vegan Mainstream, Next Level Burger, Stray Dog Capital, VegInvest and New Crop Capital to form the Advisory Council.
The Food Solutions For Human Health Summit at Plant Based World is being presented by the Plantrician Project, which educates, equips and empowers physicians, healthcare practitioners and other health influencers with knowledge about the indisputable benefits of plant-based nutrition. “Food is one of the most powerful forces on the earth today, and the choices that we make every day about what we put on our plates impacts everything,” says Scott Stoll, MD, Co-Founder of The Plantrician Project. “Food impacts our own health, the soil and farmland we are stewarding, critical resources and the environment, finances of individuals and governments and our own joy and longevity. The Food Solutions for Human Health Summit will help people discover the simple, elegant yet critical answers on how to solve these challenges using healthy foods and delicious meals."
Up to date information about Plant Based World Conference & Expo is available at http://www.plantbasedworldexpo.com and registration for the event will open this fall. PBW will be the first and only professional conference and tradeshow targeting businesses in the mainstream retail and food service space alongside healthcare professionals and community members who are interested in learning more about plant-based products and plant-based lifestyles. To learn more about exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities contact Michelle Bonina, Sales & Business Development Director at 203-416-1924 or Michelle@theplantbasedworld.com.
Plant Based World is produced by JD Events, dedicated to the creation of targeted and innovative industry-leading events that deliver results. The company brings together highly qualified buying audiences, education-rich content and high-level networking opportunities -- all geared toward increasing collaboration in the markets it serves. Visit http://www.jdevents.com for more information.
# # #
For further information, contact:
Amy Riemer, Media Relations
978-475-4441 (office) or 978-502-4895 (mobile)