NEW YORK (PRWEB) July 01, 2020
Podcastpage (https://Podcastpage.io), the Podcast Website Builder built primarily for podcast creators focused on growing their podcasts, today announced the official move from public beta. Podcastpage launched in early May 2020, helping podcasters from around the world to grow their audience, publish multiple content mediums in one place, monetize their podcasts and keep control of their brand. With built-in SEO features, multiple page layouts, automation tools, multiple audio player options and many more features for podcasters, Podcastpage makes it easy to create a fully-featured podcast website in minutes.
“At Podcastpage, we know the importance of building a brand around your podcast. With so many podcasts being released, it's important for podcasters to find an edge, offer additional types of content, and add more value,” said Tom, co-founder of Podcastpage. “The Podcastpage site building platform is providing a clear answer for a gap in the market. Podcasters often don't have the time or the expertise required to create a full website themselves, and podcast web pages provided by podcast hosts these days are often too basic.”
The Podcastpage.io platform aims to make the process of creating full podcast websites effortless, by combining specialized features and tools for podcasters that are otherwise hard to find in popular website building platforms today:
- Website Automation — Podcasters can create their site and add their podcast in minutes. The platform then instantly builds the necessary pages, pulls content from the podcast feed, and takes care of all the technical aspects like meta tags and built-in SEO.
- Built for Creators, and more - Podcastpage.io was built primarily for podcast creators, but has a powerful API that can help connecting the platform with other companies in the podcast space like podcast hosting companies and podcast producers. The platform supports multiple websites per user on certain plans. For bigger companies with established websites, it's also possible to just use Podcastpage as a separate area on their website, rather than as the entire site.
- Advanced Audio Player Options— Creators can choose how they want to display their podcast audio player on their website. From a full audio player with several controls, all the way to a single Play button or an audio embed provided by the podcast hosting company – the creators can dictate which option works best for their own audience.
- Built-in growth engine — The platform helps podcasters grow their audience by enabling subscribe buttons to all podcast platforms, alongside key integration options with leading marketing and web tools that are helpful to build email lists or track the performance of the website.
- No coding required — Podcastpage enables podcasters to leverage the platform by not requiring coding or technical skills whatsoever. Creators can set up entire websites without prior experience.
Built on Modern Infrastructure – The podcast web building platform uses the latest tech and modern web tools to ensure stable, fast and reliable websites.
The Podcastpage site builder empowers creators and podcasters to get their voices heard and stand above the crowd. During the first six months of 2020, more new podcasts were released than in all of 2019 (according to recent statistics available on ListenNotes). With so many new podcasts and new episodes, the podcast world can become fragmented and flooded with new content, so it's important for new creators to find ways to differentiate and make their content more discoverable.
Podcastpage.io is a powerful website builder for podcasters used by creators from around the world. Founded in 2019 by a veteran team in the tech/podcasting spaces, Podcastpage enables creators to build full websites for their podcasts, connect with 3rd party web tools, customize the pages and the audio player, improve podcast discoverability with build-in SEO features, and better monetize their content. Learn more and try Podcastpage's platform at Podcastpage.io